Sexual Bucket Lists

kerser

All you fools cosigning this next time you get stereotyped as a thug by the general public and get harrassed by police i dont want to hear a single complaint coming out your mouths because these two devils  basically said being black is  acting like a thug and you fools are saying its cool because you like  a bit of white on the weekend.

Clowns.

23 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

All you fools cosigning this next time you get stereotyped as a thug by the general public and get harrassed by police i dont want to hear a single complaint coming out your mouths because these two devils  basically said being black is  acting like a thug and you fools are saying its cool because you like  a bit of white on the weekend.

Clowns.

??‍♂️

28 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I've met black girls who say they prefer "bad boys" over the nice guys. In black guys.

/

Think I need the definitions cleared for me because I think fetish is the wrong word used here.

22 minutes ago, Seydou said:

I've met black girls who say they prefer "bad boys" over the nice guys. In black guys.

/

Think I need the definitions cleared for me because I think fetish is the wrong word used here.

I think that is different

And I think(cant be sure) that this isn't quite what they mean when they say that

1 hour ago, youcleanwepaint said:

Some white women love a black man on the sly,  but will never say anything away from them ones that act up at the work Christmas party and what not

Sounds exactly like my fetish with big chicks, see you guys October 6th 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Agony said:

Look at the state of those 3

tenor.gif?itemid=7595487

Best believe this is a source of complete and utter hatred from certain white male corners. It's dangerous, from wah day too

Same colleague i mentioned earlier saw an episode of naked attraction with a black man who had a small penis apparently. This guy comes in talking like i saw it, I saw naked attraction an there was a black man an he wasn't that big, I'm bigger than him

Tone was like if a child is telling u something really obvious.

On 9/19/2018 at 10:43 AM, Wavant said:

I cant give those types the time of day tbh.

Personally I don't want them near me.

*beats chest* I am a man.

wont lie, in late teens/early 20s especially it was an easy route to find a chick i wouldnt have to put effort into.

now Im 28 that mentality just seems annoying and immature, anyone i come across talking about "black guys" is just irritating. 

• Upvote 1