Sleep/Innsomnia

yhfam

Used to suffer mad insomnia as a teen/early 20s

lifestyle change is needed not supplements 

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

Interesting

not stressed one bit its definitely connected to lack of routine and activity (despite gym)

/

the fuck?

Sometimes stress doesn’t manifest itself in what peoplw would normally think (constantly thinking and worrying etc about a subject) and actually insomnia is a key indicator along with things like getting sick a lot and loss of appetite etc 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Also bed time spliff is the biggest myth going 

Smoke a spliff before bed and you just lay there thinking about bare dumb shit 

Nah I don't

I sleep but dont wanna say I need it because historically I haven't needed it

Maybe depends whether its indica or sativa

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Maybe depends whether its indica or sativa

Yea maybe 

When i dont smoke during the week my sleeping pattern is very on point though. Get to sleep quick. Wake up fresh. 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Shit is mad. It's unexplainable.

There's ones with roleplays ?

Most popular is a doctor or opticians.

I've known about ASMR from when I was super young, obviously without knowing what it was called. I find intentional asmr videos quite cringe though. Zero triggers. 

Learning and artists are the biggest triggers for me. When I'm being taught something I find super interesting by an engaging teacher the triggers are dumb.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I've known about ASMR from when I was super young, obviously without knowing what it was called. I find intentional asmr videos quite cringe though. Zero triggers. 

Learning and artists are the biggest triggers for me. When I'm being taught something I find super interesting by an engaging teacher the triggers are dumb.

Same, however there are some that are really good with intentional asmr, just gotta find that one. Your triggers sound like hand movement triggers.

6 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Sometimes stress doesn’t manifest itself in what peoplw would normally think (constantly thinking and worrying etc about a subject) and actually insomnia is a key indicator along with things like getting sick a lot and loss of appetite etc 

Then what does it manifest into?