Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - 1st Dec

Thizz

Just finished watching the wilder fury fight with the sound off and it wasnt a robbery in the slightest.

Dont let the bias commentary and selective replays fool you. 

It was ward vs kovalev all over again.

Wilder was ward and fury was kovalev.

Wilder was picking his opponent apart with well timed body shots and hit harder the other was showboating around the ring.

I mean look at furys face after the fight lol.

I scored it 115 112 wilder.

• Downvote 4

9 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Just finished watching the wilder fury fight with the sound off and it wasnt a robbery in the slightest.

Dont let the bias commentary and selective replays fool you. 

It was ward vs kovalev all over again.

Wilder was ward and fury was kovalev.

Wilder was picking his opponent apart with well timed body shots and hit harder the other was showboating around the ring.

I mean look at furys face after the fight lol.

I scored it 115 112 wilder.

????????

GTFO

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

:/

What kind of trash analysis is that?

Boxing is a lot more than who landed the most and how many punches are thrown. The point you make about Wilder throwing more already counts against him considering he landed less.

Clean and effective punches, controlling the fight, making your opponent miss and looking crude and defense come into play when judging a fight. 

You could make a case that Wilder's only effective punches on the night were the knockdowns. At no point did Fury look tired on the night because he hardly took any damage that had an affect on his performance. Wilder was gassed by the time him got the first knockdown, hence why he didn't pounce like he usually does. 

As for the other things I mentioned on Wilder's behalf....lol

1 hour ago, TTK said:

:/

What kind of trash analysis is that?

Boxing is a lot more than who landed the most and how many punches are thrown. The point you make about Wilder throwing more already counts against him considering he landed less.

Clean and effective punches, controlling the fight, making your opponent miss and looking crude and defense come into play when judging a fight. 

You could make a case that Wilder's only effective punches on the night were the knockdowns. At no point did Fury look tired on the night because he hardly took any damage that had an affect on his performance. Wilder was gassed by the time him got the first knockdown, hence why he didn't pounce like he usually does. 

As for the other things I mentioned on Wilder's behalf....lol

:/ The only effective punches came from wilder though hence why fury ate the canvas twice.

Make no mistake about it wilder hurt fury. You couldnt say the same about fury hurting wilder.

Also wilder did look gassed.

He always looks gassed.

Thats his fighting style for you. He always looks gassed come the later stages of a fight because he throws a shitload of punches compared to his opponents.

Arguably the most effective punch came from fury in the 12th after he got knocked down... wilder charged and caught a right and after that he just settled instead of trying to finish the job.