Feminism is the worst thing to happen to society

JOHN DOE

52 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

This is my opinion 

The women of today want to be like the men whilst the men still need to be the man 

this has lead to all kinds of conflict within society and relationships in general as the natural order has become to blurred

Can you give examples of where this has caused you conflict?

33 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Think men have been more confused than ever before. Emasculated even. Dont blame feminism.

Once you get over the traditional role perceived for a man, easier for you to deal with things currently.

You gonna struggle if you think a man has a static role in these times.

What started as a bid for equal rights has unfortunately gone to the other extreme 

i know a woman , 32 pretty ,high flying job 

cant keep a man 

why? because unfortunaltey/ fortunalety  she has to take the 'masculine' role in the relationship which she doesnet want nor does the guy 

the easiset way to solve this would possibl be for her to find a guy who is in a higher financial standing then her , however the pool of men availble to her and that she is attracted to isnt too great 

this is one example 

i will come with more but i cba right now 

wanted to spark a debate 

Feminism coined and created by a Marxist white man Charles Fourier. 

"Fun etymological fact about feminism: a dude coined the term.*

In 1837, radical French philosopher Charles Fourier invented feminisme in writing about the indelible link between women's status and social progress ("Liberty, unless enjoyed by all, is unreal and illusory. . ." he wrote). But a true feminist Fourier was not. Though he thought 19th-century women were treated like chattel, he stopped short of rallying for complete gender equality since it didn't jive with sex differences he observed

It was during the 1890s that "feminism" in the sense of women-led activism for equality became a common term, migrating from France and entering the English language as early as October 1894 in a London newspaper article."

/

The feminism we know today was originally the white woman's battle with white men in his whiteman world and various European liberation Marxist movements. 

The hyperbolic 5.0 version we have today. Was a result of joint cointelpro to dismantle the black civil rights movements such as black panthers in the 70s inyroopit black women against black men who dominated the leadership of the movement To destroy unity. 

Now its an ugly monster trying to tell women to be men and vice versa. And gender confusion 

Rather than respect natural law and balance and let men be men and women be women. European corruption of natural law of nature. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Feminism coined and created by a Marxist white man Charles Fourier. 

"Fun etymological fact about feminism: a dude coined the term.*

In 1837, radical French philosopher Charles Fourier invented feminisme in writing about the indelible link between women's status and social progress ("Liberty, unless enjoyed by all, is unreal and illusory. . ." he wrote). But a true feminist Fourier was not. Though he thought 19th-century women were treated like chattel, he stopped short of rallying for complete gender equality since it didn't jive with sex differences he observed

It was during the 1890s that "feminism" in the sense of women-led activism for equality became a common term, migrating from France and entering the English language as early as October 1894 in a London newspaper article."

/

The feminism we know today was originally the white woman's battle with white men in his whiteman world and various European liberation Marxist movements. 

The hyperbolic 5.0 version we have today. Was a result of joint cointelpro to dismantle the black civil rights movements such as black panthers in the 70s inyroopit black women against black men who dominated the leadership of the movement To destroy unity. 

Now its an ugly monster trying to tell women to be men and vice versa. And gender confusion 

Rather than respect natural law and balance and let men be men and women be women. European corruption of natural law of nature. 

thats it!

Sounds like you dont like independent women not feminists.... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

What started as a bid for equal rights has unfortunately gone to the other extreme 

cant keep a man 

why? because unfortunaltey/ fortunalety  she has to take the 'masculine' role in the relationship which she doesnet want nor does the guy 

the easiset way to solve this would possibl be for her to find a guy who is in a higher financial standing then her , however the pool of men availble to her and that she is attracted to isnt too great 

this is one example 

wanted to spark a debate 

Sounds like the guys she's getting with are afraid of her making more money than them. Their 'perception' of a man is to earn more.

How is that feminism fault?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Male dominant society is a European construct and mirrors the arbahamic faith system which is based on male patriarch worship. 

Original societies before this corruption, where matriarchal led societies, as woman can only bear and create life into the world. But males complete the balance as both need each other.

Male protect, female nurture and bring new life. 

If you ever get a chance to read iceman inheritance. This breaks it down hard as to way their societies cannot function balance with females. Women in the European model are property. 

Feminism is the extreme counter to try overturn masculine led society and its causing a massive mess as women try to be men on the European social construct model. And now men try to be women. 

• Upvote 2

Society today praises individualism. The me culture and not we culture. 

"independent woman" and all the malarky songs which women get sucked into and get gassed and life imitates art. 

This filters down in the destruction of the family unit. And all the rest of fall subjects which get Alot of attention on the news and this forum. 

• Upvote 2

as far as feminism goes I support equality of opportunity, equal rights but not equality of outcome. 

Feminism got women the vote, ability to work and property rights, things that I'm overwhelming not against. The different waves of feminism incorporate different ideas, to be against all of them and to generalise it all as bad is an uneducated opinion.   

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

as far as feminism goes I support equality of opportunity, equal rights but not equality of outcome. 

Feminism got women the vote, ability to work and property rights, things that I'm overwhelming not against. The different waves of feminism incorporate different ideas, to be against all of them and to generalise it all as bad is an uneducated opinion.   

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

This is my opinion 

The women of today want to be like the men whilst the men still need to be the man 

this has lead to all kinds of conflict within society and relationships in general as the natural order has become to blurred

Basic Feminism when you really study it is kinda logical; the problem is all the extreme versions of it. IMO were gonna see a change in the next few years; there’s a lot of young people, men especially, being influenced by people like Jordan Peterson and Camille Paglia; in twenty years we might see more of a return to objectivity and rationalism the same way in 2018 we feel the effects of all the SJWs in the 80s and 90s such as Germaine Greer and Michel Foucault whose ideas and ideologies give strength and foundation to every deluded feminist, lgbt and tranny you hear chat shit about their ‘rights’

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Vtec said:

And it's in overdrive right now.

:(

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Please tell us more Dr peterson

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

cant keep a man 

this is one example 

wanted to spark a debate 

I work with a women like this. This mentality has nothing to do with feminism. She think's money grants authority/respect. She has money so feels she is due a certain level of authority and respect.

She needs to change the way she values herself and the people she dates.

For the record men who think like this are also d*ckheads

feminism is what allowed( for use of a better word for all the feminists)  her to get to the position where she is earning good money 

most women would agree that the general qualities they look for in a man its to provide and protect 

how can  a man provide when you earn triple then he does 

i do feel sorry for women in this position - victim of their own successes