Feminism is the worst thing to happen to society

JOHN DOE

20 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

feminism is what allowed( for use of a better word for all the feminists)  her to get to the position where she is earning good money 

most women would agree that the general qualities they look for in a man its to provide and protect 

how can  a man provide when you earn triple then he does 

i do feel sorry for women in this position - victim of their own successes 

It can work, Eg guy at my work place. His wife works as a director 3-4 xtimes higher salary grade than he is. 

Have kids and all that. Clearly she don't belittle or stunt on him. Eg more money equating to bragging rights. He drives her company car into work. 

She is being a woman and not trying to challenge him on an alpha male level. He protects his household and her on a primary basic man level. But together they work as team to get the funds in look after their family. 

Socially it's expected to be more acceptable the other way round. But they buck the trend. 

The problem comes when some women get up there in the success ladder and settings surrounding associated as white men in suits making alpha power moves with money. They absorb that energy and any would be suitor is turned off by a woman emitting alpha males vibes and she acting predatory like a man. 

Alpha & alpha = male & male = no

Natural law again corrupted by money and its power and influence associated with male power dominance. 

Even a woman without a high fly career and money. Acting alpha is a turn off to any normal functioning male. 

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

also feminism can be attributed to this hoe is life movement 

its a very real thing ive heard from girls 

they really out here trying to be like man dem 

linking // fucking multiple men with no remorse or self regard 

Oh woe is us

women following their instincts and submitting to their desires n feeling less unnatural manufactured guilt

not a good time to be insecure n in a long term relationship eh

not bad for some tho

Meh the way i see it is like this if you know how to be a man i,e confident,mentally stable and a leader and you know how to pick a woman based on the qualities you want you will be fine.

If you dont like feminists dont date one.

There are plenty of women out there that will happily fallback and know their place if you hold down your end of the bargain and engage in a bit of compromise now and again.

• Upvote 1

Anyone here read sapiens? 

The way it touches on this topic was very interesting.

Here's a bit...

When it comes to gender – a topic as muddy as the primeval swamp – Dr Harari applies the same sort of scrutiny. Pub psychologists and journalists love to recycle a small but very handy set of myths about how and why men have the best jobs, highest salaries, and fastest cars. These usually take the form of variations of these old faves: we hunted, while women gathered. Men’s brains follow their penises. We rose to power through brute strength and/or aggression. Men competed for partners in order to reproduce; the keener competitor won.
Harari gallops through these - the book is breezily populist – and finds plenty of holes in them all. Some of the science compels us to rethink such received ideas. For example, men often simply aren’t stronger, and women are often more resistant to hunger, fatigue and disease. Also, weedy politicians boss beefy cleaners and barmen around the House of Commons – physical strength is in fact very rarely related to social power.
Aggression, too, has a tenuous link with authority. Managing a war, for instance, requires great tact and guile, and the ability to manage and cooperate. “Women are often stereotyped as better manipulators and appeasers than men, and are famed for their superior ability to see things from the perspective of others,” says Dr Harari. This, he suggests, should make them natural leaders and bosses.
Not addressed in detail in Sapiens, but oft-stated, and politicised, in modern times, is the notion that men have dominated women because women have had to invest much time and effort in childcare, while they have been free to pursue and accumulate wealth and power.
“I don’t find this very convincing,” says Harari. “Though there is no doubt that women throughout history had to invest much more time and effort in childcare, in my mind it is not so obvious why this should have made them socially and politically weaker than men.
“Being the main caretaker means that you have more incentive to forge ties with other people, that you are more concerned to insure social harmony and adequate food-supply, and that you have more to lose from wars and plagues. Arguably, a mother of three should therefore be far more interested in politics than a carefree male bachelor.
“We are used to the separation of the political sphere from "domestic" issues, but this is a result of patriarchy. It is not a law of nature that such a separation must exist. In bonobo society, for example, bonobo females are also the main caretakers of children, yet precisely because of that, they are politically dominant.”

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

This is my opinion 

The women of today want to be like the men whilst the men still need to be the man 

this has lead to all kinds of conflict within society and relationships in general as the natural order has become to blurred

This is not feminism though

The actual movement is fine, its the trash that jump on it with their own twisted agendas which ruin it for everyone else 

Feminism isnt the worst thing, its political correctness gone mad culture which is a plague to modern society 

6 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Anyone here read sapiens? 

The way it touches on this topic was very interesting.

Here's a bit...

skeptical about the conclusions of the book; if i can be arsed I might read sapiens at some point and hopefully be convinced otherwise lol