Strictly curse

kerser

Are you staying with your partner if this happens? (Wife in the case of Katya).

She seems like a proper bitch, and him what a fool - how you gonna get caught slippin like that. Prob not the first time hes done something like this either. 

Infact both of them if they can blame it on the alcohol so easily....

I dont like shame and embaressment so would prob leave. Every situation is different though... but in this case if i was 'Neil' knowing millions of ppl are seeing my WIFE on this vid acting like a slut with a man shes been spending ALOT of time with lately. I think id be done.

hope he beat and it was amazing. If you're gonna sheg it u might as well make it worth it. 

Such a dumb move. These dancers are blusky, this seems to always happen.

But lets be honest... i aint staying with them if this happened coz it obviously isnt the first time, just the first time they got caught. This is normal behaviour for them.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Can’t be letting a next man swing your girl around, doing the forbidden dance and expect it to be chill.

her man isn’t going nowhere , she is LEVELS above him. Being treated like shit at Microsoft better than being a boss at Lycos for some people.

!!!!

Also what kinda girl let's her man meet up a lady friend for drinks. On her birthday. He never really rated her.

DpAj8ubW0AAmfR2.jpg

Wouldn't normally entertain such a story but props where props due and I respect this statement from the now ex g/f

Females nowadays all too quick to play the victim card to crave attention/self pity but she seems like shes willing and prepared to take the L on the chin 

Good on her 

If your dry humping someone for 12 hours a day and neother of you are repulsive its only natural...

but these EE tings are so flagrant with there cheating