Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

ag.

How do u reconcile your definition of being pro black with your choice of partner?

How does she/her existence in your life help you to advance the worlds "black" people? How does your relationship embody this ideal?

Genuine Qs, no digs

@o-guy

/

I have a friend in this position and he labours over the issue. I think he would call himself problack (whatever the definition)

I never really know what to say to him

5 minutes ago, Badman said:

I see that as a dig by how you worded the question tbh 

Not a dig. I've worded it that way using the words of his own definition and because we are literally on this specific topic (interracial datin whilst problack). And I wanted to be precise and specific with my questions. 

Also not a dig because i don't already have my own answer. I want to know

is pro black a thing in black countries ?

15 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Not a dig. I've worded it that way using the words of his own definition and because we are literally on this specific topic. And I wanted to be precise and specific with my questions. 

He mentioned having a partner that was white and himself asked the question whether that makes him pro black, however he never associated being black and the choice of partner as being synonymous with being pro black or not. 

Your line of questioning kinda forces that notion that they are relatable merely by answering it, considering the structure of said question. 

'How do u reconcile your definition of being pro black with your choice of partner?'

Its kind of a trick question 

13 minutes ago, Admin. said:

More Pan-Africanism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Africanism

I'll only speak for Ghana as that's what I know but it was a crucial contributing factor in our independence. We also have quite a few Jammos and African Americans that specifically come "home" to Ghana due to our strong ties to Pan-Africanism.

https://www.afro.com/ghana-welcomes-african-americans-back-home/

Our President is backing the ting.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Badman said:

He mentioned having a partner that was white and himself asked the question whether that makes him pro black, however he never associated being black and the choice of partner as being synonymous with being pro black or not. 

Your line of questioning kinda forces that notion that they are relatable merely by answering it, considering the structure of said question. 

'How do u reconcile your definition of being pro black with your choice of partner?'

Its kind of a trick question 

Its not a trick question. Its the question at hand in this topic. Thats why he even posted what he posted. 

Someone else brought up the issue. We are now discussing it, oguy made some statements and i am probin so we can get an actual opinion from someone in the very situation others are purporting to be preposterous.

He never asked whether havin a white partner made him pro black. He asked could he be both at once and then gave some statements.

/

Can everyone usin this jammo word stop. U kno what ur doin

3 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Also why does this happen sometimes when ignored users double post? @Admin. @FA23

503ad1faf25413597dd4378754992288.png

Does my head in I don’t need to be reading this nonsense ?

Haha you utterly pathetic c*nt ? you couldnt just scroll past or did your eyes, like a magnet, get drawn to what I wrote? ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Drift said:

Do Somalians even consider themselves black? 

‘Somalians’ is the wrong word. U wouldnt call people Igboans, or Ashantians, or Ndebelians? And that whole ‘do they consider themselves black’ sounds like the American inferiority complex. Its none of ur business what some random group of Africans totally unconnected to you would ‘consider’ themselves. I never see English or Welsh people fretting about what people in Latvia or Belarus ‘consider themselves’... #inferioritycomplex

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Badman said:

@Grafter

The sooner civilisation can progress past such primitive social constructs like race and colour the better imo 

The thing is this is propagated by wypipo, its their construct. 

The moment black folk engage dialogue in these lines. The retort from Wypippo is default stock response... "Hey race is just a construct" "I see no colour", "you're playing the race card" "why can't i say nigga" "where all African too" 

Equally, they deeply vested in political schisms such as brexit to keep control of foreign people and eject out of England and Europe... Equally in USA its make america great and burning crosses and so on. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vtec said:

The thing is this is propagated by wypipo, its their construct. 

The moment black folk engage dialogue in these lines. The retort from Wypippo is default stock response... "Hey race is just a construct" "I see no colour", "you're playing the race card" "why can't i say nigga" "where all African too" 

Equally, they deeply vested in political schisms such as brexit to keep control of foreign people and eject out of England and Europe... Equally in USA its make america great and burning crosses and so on. 

Plenty of Africans who talk about the need to acknowledge REAL African diversity... I get why the so called ‘New World Blacks’ are so committed to racial theory, but at some point u lot are gonna have to see sense and accept objective reality.??

5 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Depends what you mean by a black country 

I mean you can definately be pro-black in South Africa for example

11 minutes ago, Drift said:

Only reason terms like 'pro-black' even exists is cos a lot of blacks are so riddled with self hatred, lack of identity, dysfunction, racist indoctrination, white worship etc. etc. 

Whole ting is broken, there's no solution.

There's definately a solution perhaps not for us but I have faith that if we teach the children better they will have the chance to prevail 

11 minutes ago, ag. said:

‘Somalians’ is the wrong word. U wouldnt call people Igboans, or Ashantians, or Ndebelians? And that whole ‘do they consider themselves black’ sounds like the American inferiority complex. Its none of ur business what some random group of Africans totally unconnected to you would ‘consider’ themselves. I never see English or Welsh people fretting about what people in Latvia or Belarus ‘consider themselves’... #inferioritycomplex

Pmsl

This guy always projecting his own victim, salty mentality onto other people... Fucking hell

A man asked if they can be pro black and I asked do they consider themselves black?

How can someone be so much of a pussyole? Is it cos they let you use their internet cafe for half price? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Drift said:

Pmsl

This guy always projecting his own victim, salty mentality onto other people... Fucking hell

A man asked if they can be pro black and I asked do they consider themselves black?

How can someone be so much of a pussyole? Is it cos they let you use their internet cafe for half price? 

How is that what you got from what I said?  Is it a low IQ, or just brain dead insincerity? 

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

In African countries we are all about ethnicity, lineage, family origin, tribal origin... black means fuck all thats why we have had so many genocides and civil wars ️‘Black’ people need strong academics and historians to set the masses straight asap??

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

How do u reconcile your definition of being pro black with your choice of partner?

How does she/her existence in your life help you to advance the worlds "black" people? How does your relationship embody this ideal?

Genuine Qs, no digs

@o-guy

/

I have a friend in this position and he labours over the issue. I think he would call himself problack (whatever the definition)

I never really know what to say to him

Imo my relationship with my current girlfriend does not and will not ever embody "pro black" ideals. Because she is not black.

But that is not where I seek to contribute to black advancement. My relationships have always been governed by the quality of character shown by the individual, because of that race can not have vito power. 

To your second question: she helps me by supporting me. We have similar values and our passions are compatible. I wouldn't describe her as pro-black, rather pro-equality. She very much cares about people and shares my views concerning the social and political injustices of the world.

She's taught me a lot and I her.

Does that answer your questions?  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ag. said:

Plenty of Africans who talk about the need to acknowledge REAL African diversity... I get why the so called ‘New World Blacks’ are so committed to racial theory, but at some point u lot are gonna have to see sense and accept objective reality.??

African diversity I get that. 

I'm also tired of black people, under the western schism. Expecting to find racial nirvana and peace time with Wypippo, within Wypippo racial constructs they created... 

Time to abandon and stop seeking affirmation, treats, concessions when it's clear as day where they stand as a nation and empire state of mind. 

The couple of cool white dudes who get it. Are not representive of the UK and European and white global hegemony as a whole. 

4 minutes ago, Vtec said:

African diversity I get that. 

I'm also tired of black people, under the western schism. Expecting to find racial nirvana and peace time with Wypippo, within Wypippo racial constructs they created... 

Time to abandon and stop seeking affirmation, treats, concessions when it's clear as day where they stand as a nation and empire state of mind. 

The couple of cool white dudes who get it. Are not representive of the UK and European and white global hegemony as a whole. 

I get for Caribbean people, because of ur history, (im assuming ur Caribbean from previous posts), that white people are ur arch enemy and the human embodiment of satan etc lol but African people, (the realistic ones), who are recent immigrants to England will not necessarily have the same viewpoints as u because of different history. I dont get why thats hard to understand ??

5 minutes ago, ag. said:

I get for Caribbean people, because of ur history, (im assuming ur Caribbean from previous posts), that white people are ur arch enemy and the human embodiment of satan etc lol but African people, (the realistic ones), who are recent immigrants to England will not necessarily have the same viewpoints as u because of different history. I dont get why thats hard to understand ??

White people ain't my enemy. Until its actual armshouse in my face, but that applies to anyone, black, green, brown or red. 

White supremacy as a system is the enemy and it's poison. 

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Fair enough @Grafter

/

For you (pro) ‘pro black’ers

Can you be born mixed race with one ‘black’ parent and be pro black yourself? What are your rules? Please list them out 

/

the sooner civilisation can progress past such primitive social constructs like race and colour the better imo 

I am not in the position to speak for mixed race people. Surely their choice is usually influenced by what they identify as.

There aren't any rules or standards to be pro black. It's not some cape you put on and it could be subjective. Majority of black people just identify with their parent country and practice it's customs and traditions. That's how far it goes for most.

As far as pro black SJW types in a mixed relationship, I find it hard to believe that their energy is consistent when discussing certain issues with their partner. Regardless of how liberal your partner is, he/she can't understand what they don't experience.

But hey thats my opinion. You are free to differ

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vtec said:

It's crazy you're labelled pro black (aggressive or a hotep flaming liberal) , if you have preference for a black partner. To see continuation of blackness in your seed. Or to see another bro or sis doing well in life. 

Actually mad. 

This pro black stuff just sounds childish. African people have so many real issues to focus on not this nonsense. People like Namdi Kanu are the Africans you should pay attention to not some stupid African American on Twitter.