Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

ag.

2 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@dayomesaydayo do you want to marry your sister or other family members? You keep mentioning this "look like you" shit, like you have an incest part to you.

I just want to wife a chick who is hot, smart and who appreciates me, my culture, etc.

I have no complex about my colour and unlike you, I don't feel inferior to white people. You are in a country with 50m white people, no way can you live here and think you can do everything 100% black. You are an idiot!

Rare sensible post from you mate ?? You’ve redeemed yourself slightly from the alien/creampie ramblings. 

13 hours ago, ag. said:

I get for Caribbean people, because of ur history, (im assuming ur Caribbean from previous posts), that white people are ur arch enemy and the human embodiment of satan etc lol but African people, (the realistic ones), who are recent immigrants to England will not necessarily have the same viewpoints as u because of different history. I dont get why thats hard to understand ??

lol, only an abject fool will say what you just said. .... oh btw 'African' countries may not have racial identity issues, but certainly do have tribal identity issues, tribalism in africa is almost similar to racism in the west and the tribalism is again within a western construct, 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VENOM said:

lol, only an abject fool will say what you just said. .... oh btw 'African' countries may not have racial identity issues, but certainly do have tribal identity issues, tribalism in africa is almost similar to racism in the west and the tribalism is again within a western construct

Can you explain what you mean by this

colonialism has led to the current tribalism experienced in African countries, the bunching up of separate but equal identities made to live in one nation was bad enough, but then the Europeans left seeds of distrust amongst the tribes, propping up one over the other and putting them in power, or propping up another to be the lead opposition to take over from another. That way, Africans couldn't and still cant see themselves as african to be a force in the world, but as a tribe, which in itself is useless on the world stage, so as long as they keep the Africans infighting amongst each other they can have influence.

The arabs also brought their horrid interpretation of religion in the form of Islam to further destabilise Africa and their way of life..even though there was up to a point a clear difference in how islam was practised in africa and the arab world.. . and then colonialism and the western introduction of eurocentric Christianity finished them off. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Badman said:

The irony of reading this coming from the one berating another user of being of a certain intelligence and 'should know better', yet fails to have the level of awareness to prevent such limiting and restricting viewpoints to take charge in their thought process 

Then comes with this garbage 

smh 

Nothing what i wrote was garbage,limiting or restricting but if you was pro black you would know that.

Although you terrorists in the last few years have tried to hijack and change the definition of what pro black means it will always have two main objectives. 

Building successful BLACK families.

And supporting black business and increasing our economical wealth.

19 minutes ago, Afroman said:

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

13 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Nothing what i wrote was garbage,limiting or restricting but if you was pro black you would know that.

Although you terrorists in the last few years have tried to hijack and change the definition of what pro black means it will always have two main objectives. 

Building successful BLACK families.

And supporting black business and increasing our economical wealth.

That makes absolutely no sense 

none what so ever...

Your apparent lack of pragmatism and reluctance to look at the bigger picture is why I used the words limiting and restricting as there is a lot of forces at play here which you dont seem to be aware of while balls deep in your drunken stupor of hatred and resentment 

Let me ask you this question.

What does the word 'black' mean to you? considering that it is (currently) a politically correct and westernised term to describe a person of a darker skin color to 'them' 

Also, who qualifies to have the label 'black' as from what I have seen, there are quite a lot of shades of skin out there. 

Either way the more you deep it the more you realise that its not even a term constructed by us ethnics however we use it in such a way (pro black) as a means to project our resentment towards people that look different to us hence validating the narrative they created (Not us).

To me, someone that subscribes to such a narrative is essentially a tool

Dont you see the irony here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, ag. said:

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

Can u expand on ur thoughts on kehinde?

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Can u expand on ur thoughts on kehinde?

Where do i start ha he has a very one track mind, he doesn’t ever consider history the way real historians should. Someone like John Azumah is a black African man who will give you a full picture. Someone like Kehinde only wants to push the ‘woe is me’ ‘black people are perpetual victims’ narrative..

45 minutes ago, Afroman said:

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

Even that point was void because if you know the slightest history of Islam you'd know the Arabs were killing each other because of tribalism

/

Tribalism/Social class/racism is not exclusive to White systematic control. This is an evil trait within humans that have long existed. 

7 minutes ago, ag. said:

Where do i start ha he has a very one track mind, he doesn’t ever consider history the way real historians should. Someone like John Azumah is a black African man who will give you a full picture. Someone like Kehinde only wants to push the ‘woe is me’ ‘black people are perpetual victims’ narrative..

Just curious

how do you feel about akala?

2 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Even that point was void because if you know the slightest history of Islam you'd know the Arabs were killing each other because of tribalism

/

Tribalism/Social class/racism is not exclusive to White systematic control. This is an evil trait within humans that have long existed. 

I get why you did it, but i don't think tribalism should be grouped in with those other terms

In of itself tribalism is just a state of governance for small groups with a shared culture.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ag. said:

? oh now Jordan Peterson is who you are championing. 

Swear this guy just name drops. Come like "The Game"

16 minutes ago, o-guy said:

Just curious

how do you feel about akala?

Similar to Kehinde in the sense he seems to ignore certain info and only focus on the stuff that fits in with his narrative.. but i rate Akala a lot more than the likes of Kehinde

3 minutes ago, Afroman said:

? oh now Jordan Peterson is who you are championing. 

Swear this guy just name drops. Come like "The Game"

Man like JP helped me get my life on track and focus on what’s important, as well as making me reinterested in all sorts of topics ?? 

1 hour ago, Badman said:

That makes absolutely no sense 

none what so ever...

Your apparent lack of pragmatism and reluctance to look at the bigger picture is why I used the words limiting and restricting as there is a lot of forces at play here which you dont seem to be aware of while balls deep in your drunken stupor of hatred and resentment 

Let me ask you this question.

What does the word 'black' mean to you? considering that it is (currently) a politically correct and westernised term to describe a person of a darker skin color to 'them' 

Also, who qualifies to have the label 'black' as from what I have seen, there are quite a lot of shades of skin out there. 

Either way the more you deep it the more you realise that its not even a term constructed by us ethnics however we use it in such a way (pro black) as a means to project our resentment towards people that look different to us hence validating the narrative they created (Not us).

To me, someone that subscribes to such a narrative is essentially a tool

Dont you see the irony here?

Before i give this a serious answer allow me ask you three questions.

1 are you black? Like both parents black and 2 is your girlfriend/wife from another race? 3 do you have any mixed race kids?

26 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Building successful BLACK families.

Supporting black businesses and increasing our economical wealth.

Spreading black love and trying to combat white supremacy.

Let's say he's mixed (mums non black) but he does the other two?

Is that considered pro black?

21 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Let's say he's mixed (mums non black) but he does the other two?

Is that considered pro black?

And do we draw the line at mums, or nans, or great grandmothers? Coz theres bare Caribbeans with white/indian/chinese etc in their lineage? And these are usually the ones who are most on this fake ‘pro black wave’ I noticed...