Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

ag.

Was thinking this. All the SJWs on Twitter always crying about cultural appropriation.. but if you deep it, without Indian traders going to East Africa, or Indian indentured slaves in the Caribbean, MOST of the tastiest food is gone too. Roti, Chapati, Curry sauce, currying meats, mandazi (east Africa), dumplings (jamaica/carib), kachumbari, and of course the g.o.a.t, pilau rice. 

So should Indians start chatting shit about cultural appropriation the way some Black Twitter 'influencers' do? Amirite or nah?

• Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

What is black?

being obtuse are we? I am on about a certain section of the 'African Diaspora', mainly in their 20s, usually Humanities graduates... these people trigger me with their stupidity almost any time I go on Twitter. 'Kelechi Okafor' is one of the Black Twitter influencers whose stupidity is only matched by her blind ignorance of anything but the victimhood complex she learned at uni.

What is black tho? Carribbeans for the most part had to adapt to a new situation. Food we call culture today was adapted out of being creative with available resources during struggles. If some of that fused with Indian traders so be it... Every culture has been borrowing and stealing or adapting too since day. Some steal more than others. 

African cuisine differs but has many similarities.. But what is the quote on quote black food? 

What is black? In its basic form easy answer.. But Africa is diverse east to west, north to south. (black today is assumed by UK and American standard via descendants of slavery) 

Fast forward to today, many Asians and whites adopt a certain vocal vernacular to emulate behaviour what they think it is to be black. Eg various ebonics and what mtv feeds them. "urban curated image of black" created by non black folks. 

And why is it more people non black.. Want to be be "black" from body features, skin tans, fashion, cool etc, sexual prowess.. Megan wanting brown babies etc. Sexual fetishism 

Just now, Vtec said:

What is black tho? Carribbeans for the most part had to adapt to a new situation. Food we call culture today was adapted out of being creative with available resources during struggles. If some of that fused with Indian traders so be it... Every culture has been borrowing and stealing or adapting too since day. Some steal more than others. 

African cuisine differs but has many similarities.. But what is the quote on quote black food? 

What is black? In its basic form easy answer.. But Africa is diverse east to west, north to south. (black today is assumed by UK and American standard via descendants of slavery) 

Fast forward to today, many Asians and whites adopt a certain vocal vernacular to emulate behaviour what they think it is to be black. Eg various ebonics and what mtv feeds them. "urban curated image of black" created by non black folks. 

And why is it more people non black.. Want to be be "black" from body features, skin tans, fashion, cool etc, sexual prowess.. Megan wanting brown babies etc. 

My simple point i always say when this issue comes up, EVERYONE takes a little bit/or a lot from everyone else. Seems like its always the same people moaning on the internet and real life, as if they themselves haven’t taken from everyone else.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ag. said:

My simple point i always say when this issue comes up, EVERYONE takes a little bit/or a lot from everyone else. Seems like its always the same people moaning on the internet and real life, as if they themselves haven’t taken from everyone else.

Just some have built up an entire empire and global supremacy system by jacking others. 

1 hour ago, ag. said:

being obtuse are we? I am on about a certain section of the 'African Diaspora', mainly in their 20s, usually Humanities graduates... these people trigger me with their stupidity almost any time I go on Twitter. 'Kelechi Okafor' is one of the Black Twitter influencers whose stupidity is only matched by her blind ignorance of anything but the victimhood complex she learned at uni.

Don’t really know much about her twitter/social media presence but she was friends with people i know and she just came across as angry and difficult a lot of the time. 

1 minute ago, revs said:

Don’t really know much about her twitter/social media presence but she was friends with people i know and she just came across as angry and difficult a lot of the time. 

This Kelechi girl shouldn’t have a platform. I don’t mind intelligent black girls/women like Nimko Ali who can uplift and educate. But theres too many like Kelechi being given positions of influence to just rant pointlessly about all sorts

3 hours ago, ag. said:

Kelechi sounds Nigerian. When you say black, you should actually be specific to say what part of black culture influences what. 

secondly, once again you will bunch everything up and just randomly rant.. you are probably more concerned that people like kelechi get more airtime than you as thats your dream goal to have a platform such as hers on twitter and come it may, just make your right moves i guess.

using curry influenced by india isn't appropriation, you should get to understand what the word means and why it is complained about. 

Kelechi pmsl. That silly cow.

I remember she caught some serious flack on black twitter few months back. Basically grapevine is an african american youtube series/channel where they speak about black issues. Been getting quite popular as of late. Recently to reach out to their british audience they came over to london to do a few shows.

She got flack mainly for this episode and for the fuckry she done after.

It Starts at 27.30 where the producer walks in and says her view on whether you can be pro black and date interracialy.

She had nothing to say because the truth hurts. (Kelechi herself is dating a white man)Two twos she jumps on twitter bad mouthing  the producer,grapevine etc.

Whats worse is some guy called her out about it then she called his job and tried to get him sacked.

The last straw was about a day later she wrote this.

Kelechi Okafor: 'I'm not hiding my white boyfriend

'https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/stories-45186881

Cs she definitely shouldnt have a platform.

But then again neither should you ag,considering you like fornicating with size 24 beach whales and breeding out your melanin.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ag. said:

they should have never shown you idiots the word melanin. N I only read your paragraph cos u were dissing Kelechi lol

/ u and Afroman always chat shit about beach whales cos uve never got close to worldies in your life ha #projection

LOL, Common bro. They ain't no worldies in Sheffield like tha. The fact you use such term is questionable.

There is nothing wrong in linking white  whales. Do yoyr thing innit.

Just don't try preach to man about pro blackness.

41 minutes ago, Afroman said:

LOL, Common bro. They ain't no worldies in Sheffield like tha. The fact you use such term is questionable.

There is nothing wrong in linking white  whales. Do yoyr thing innit.

Just don't try preach to man about pro blackness.

? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 8:41 PM, dayomesaydayo said:

Kelechi pmsl. That silly cow.

I remember she caught some serious flack on black twitter few months back. Basically grapevine is an african american youtube series/channel where they speak about black issues. Been getting quite popular as of late. Recently to reach out to their british audience they came over to london to do a few shows.

She got flack mainly for this episode and for the fuckry she done after.

It Starts at 27.30 where the producer walks in and says her view on whether you can be pro black and date interracialy.

She had nothing to say because the truth hurts. (Kelechi herself is dating a white man)Two twos she jumps on twitter bad mouthing  the producer,grapevine etc.

Whats worse is some guy called her out about it then she called his job and tried to get him sacked.

The last straw was about a day later she wrote this.

Kelechi Okafor: 'I'm not hiding my white boyfriend

'https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/stories-45186881

Cs she definitely shouldnt have a platform.

But then again neither should you ag,considering you like fornicating with size 24 beach whales and breeding out your melanin.

The producer is stupid. Automatically because you're in a mixed relationship then you can't be pro black, what a lot of bollocks.

So she would rather segregation and no cohesion with anyone else..... This is why I always say that American culture and British culture, with regards to black people, are completely different and tbh, they should just stick to their country, keep their music and we develop our own!

• Downvote 3