Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

ag.

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

The producer is stupid. Automatically because you're in a mixed relationship then you can't be pro black, what a lot of bollocks.

So she would rather segregation and no cohesion with anyone else..... This is why I always say that American culture and British culture, with regards to black people, are completely different and tbh, they should just stick to their country, keep their music and we develop our own!

Why is the idea stupid to you?

in a mixed relationship you cannot be pro black - #

its like saying im pro muslim - but then you have a bacon sandwich in your right hand with a pint of carling in your left on a podium

but yes, you can be against and stand up to racism , of course - but being pro black i believe you cannot be

pro black means black black all black and nothing else matters

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, underwriter said:

in a mixed relationship you cannot be pro black - #

its like saying im pro muslim - but then you have a bacon sandwich in your right hand with a pint of carling in your left on a podium

but yes, you can be against and stand up to racism , of course - but being pro black i believe you cannot be

pro black means black black all black and nothing else matters

Awful post

We have had this discussion too many times. Each to their own. Do you, No point explaining.

You can't be taken serious as a pro black sjw, when you are going home to becky's fish fingers ,mash and squash.

But hey!, whatever floats your boat.

39 minutes ago, Afroman said:

We have had this discussion too many times. Each to their own. Do you, No point explaining.

You can't be taken serious as a pro black sjw, when you are going home to becky's fish fingers ,mash and squash.

This is the thing we've all these race threads. they've been doing the rounds for like 10 years, no ones stance has changed in what they believe in.

I think most of the active members know each others opinions 

30 minutes ago, Afroman said:

What if Becky's a classically trained chef then what happens?

48 minutes ago, Afroman said:

There’s much more point explaining how you came to the conclusion you did than there is to simply state what your opinion is like you and Justin have in here for example

That doesn’t just go for race topics btw it’s goes for everything on here

Place would be a bit more lively if people were actually engaging in discussion like adults

To me whether people agree or disagree or change stance is neither here nor there

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

In your view, can a Somali be pro black although their culture is closer to an Algerian, for example?

This one pot of "black" needs to be removed.

57 minutes ago, ag. said:

Afro just can’t grasp some white women know how to season and cook food properly... he thinks all white women are only good for Iceland Microwave Meals like the obese council estate slag that his Uncle Babatunde got married to ?? ?

Personally i really like fish fingers an mash as a meal

Lidl own brand best fish fingers out!!!

Added the exclamation marks to convince you guys to try em. Hope you do

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

There’s much more point explaining how you came to the conclusion you did than there is to simply state what your opinion is like you and Justin have in here for example

That doesn’t just go for race topics btw it’s goes for everything on here

Place would be a bit more lively if people were actually engaging in discussion like adults

To me whether people agree or disagree or change stance is neither here nor there

This is the crux of it however the statement in bold holds weight only if such an assumption were possible.

You may just have to accept the fact that a lot of people on here are actually incapable of thinking with reason/rationality 

/

I am not against the notion of being pro black (If such a term is indeed possible) I am more against the elitist view that only a certain type of person can be pro black. 

I am generally against any kind of elitism in any shape of form.

Its unprogressive 

• Like 2

how can you be pro black but against mixed relationships :rofl:

surely you mean you are a separatist ?

can I be pro black and have a white girlfriend/wife?

I recently got with a Swedish girl (first non-black girlfriend) and it is something I have thought about quite a bit.

I know my views and beliefs. I consider myself to be pro-black (to me that means believing and embodying through action the advancement of the world's black people). I would go as far as to say that being pro-black is one of the most important ideas that I hold dear.

but then I think of me trying to tell a young black girl how everything black is beautiful, and the "whatever" expression over her face as she looks at my white wife.

straight away I think that's not fair. Every other girl I've been with has been either black or mixed, I genuinely do in my heart think black is beautiful, but that doesn't mean I don't also appreciate Asian, white etc... I didn't pick her because she's white. 

But in a world where she is told being black is ugly and even black men prefer white women (a false message that the media deliberately inflates imo), I can't discount her feelings. To her she just hears words. I see her point.

While I think It's a bit mad to ignore all of my views, thoughts, actions, save for the race of my partner (also ignoring all of her views, thoughts and actions), every one is entitled to their opinion.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1