Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ag.

Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, o-guy said:

Imo my relationship with my current girlfriend does not and will not ever embody "pro black" ideals. Because she is not black.

But that is not where I seek to contribute to black advancement. My relationships have always been governed by the quality of character shown by the individual, because of that race can not have vito power. 

To your second question: she helps me by supporting me. We have similar values and our passions are compatible. I wouldn't describe her as pro-black, rather pro-equality. She very much cares about people and shares my views concerning the social and political injustices of the world.

She's taught me a lot and I her.

Does that answer your questions?  

Yes

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vtec said:

It's crazy you're labelled pro black (aggressive or a hotep flaming liberal) , if you have preference for a black partner. To see continuation of blackness in your seed. Or to see another bro or sis doing well in life. 

Actually mad. 

It's not the preference

it's more the whole black people policing "blackness" or what constitutes as "pro black"

you're not pro black if you have white friends, white girlfriend and so on

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, o-guy said:

It's not the preference

it's more the whole black people policing "blackness" or what constitutes as "pro black"

you're not pro black if you have white friends, white girlfriend and so on

 

But we all know them sambo dudes... Rules or no rules. 

You know it when you see them. Pure teet for massa flex. 

20120915_2483.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ag. said:

Afro just can’t grasp some white women know how to season and cook food properly... he thinks all white women are only good for Iceland Microwave Meals like the obese council estate slag that his Uncle Babatunde got married to 👍🏾 😁

🤣. Its funny you say thst. You wear used airmax's , mad house boot cut jeans, creased black tees with asteroids on it. Looking like any 0 hour contract staff from CEX.

But, you out here wanting me to believe you punch above your weight? I am sure you literally do. Ol free willy was was nigga

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

🤣. Its funny you say thst. You wear used airmax's , mad house boot cut jeans, creased black tees with asteroids on it. Looking like any 0 hour contract staff from CEX.

But, you out here wanting me to believe you punch above your weight? I am sure you literally do. Ol free willy was was nigga

 

FEK - AFRO WENT AND #GOTTHESTRAP

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol i have never cared about designer garmz. And i still bagged some worldies  😀as usual people deflect from the topic tho, rather throw childish insults lol the truth cuts like a knife...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Drift said:

More Pan-Africanism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Africanism

I'll only speak for Ghana as that's what I know but it was a crucial contributing factor in our independence. We also have quite a few Jammos and African Americans that specifically come "home" to Ghana due to our strong ties to Pan-Africanism.

https://www.afro.com/ghana-welcomes-african-americans-back-home/

Our President is backing the ting.

so ideally for black people (Pro-Black)

they will live separate lives away from whites with no mixing ESPECIALLY between male and female ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Admin. said:

so ideally for black people (Pro-Black)

they will live separate lives away from whites with no mixing ESPECIALLY between male and female ?

 

That's how most white people live.. And many fight for that setup. Hence brexit and their blarb on multiculturalism. 

They actually implement this in many towns and villages. 

When folks of colour talk this talk. White people get afraid. And call it no go zones and Enoch Powell bars get dropped. Tommy Robinson and Co 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vtec said:

That's how most white people live.. And many fight for that setup. Hence brexit and their blarb on multiculturalism. 

They actually implement this in many towns and villages. 

 

Where are these towns and villages?

  • Upvote 4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, o-guy said:

Imo my relationship with my current girlfriend does not and will not ever embody "pro black" ideals. Because she is not black.

But that is not where I seek to contribute to black advancement. My relationships have always been governed by the quality of character shown by the individual, because of that race can not have vito power. 

To your second question: she helps me by supporting me. We have similar values and our passions are compatible. I wouldn't describe her as pro-black, rather pro-equality. She very much cares about people and shares my views concerning the social and political injustices of the world.

She's taught me a lot and I her.

Does that answer your questions?  

 

Im sorry but you are absolutely pathetic.

Is it that hard to find a partner that looks like you ffs?

You man will make excuses and write paragraphs  about why your girlfriends/wives/whales are white. 

I honestly never hear other races making so many excuses to date out.

Whilst murat,vikram,and mr rosentaal are building communities and passing down wealth to people that look like them you like so many black men are breeding out their bloodline and chasing after harriet the hippo.

Im sorry im ranting but you are the worst type of black because you should know better. Your not completely brainwashed and off your rocker like justin. You havent breeded a fat whale like ag . You come across as someone who is fairly educated about the struggles black people face and is clued up about white supremacy. Thats unforgiveable mate. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Badman said:

 This is the crux of it however the statement in bold holds weight only if such an assumption were possible.

You may just have to accept the fact that a lot of people on here are actually incapable of thinking with reason/rationality 

/

I am not against the notion of being pro black (If such a term is indeed possible) I am more against the elitist view that only a certain type of person can be pro black. 

I am generally against any kind of elitism in any shape of form.

Its unprogressive 

 

Nah the truth needs to be said and it needs to be said loud and clear. 

Its time to stop this whole pc coddling of interracial daters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agony said:

 

Marco Pierre White had 3 Michelin stars and called this Jamaican chicken, rice and peas...

3bd1581d01931b9d24b3255478bbc65c.jpg

The streets ain't safe 

you dey craze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you be a vegan and eat meat?

Would white nationalists accept someone with a black partner or would they be ostracized,kicked out and possibly even beaten?

Can you be muslim,eat pork,and have gay sex with men?

No you cannot be pro black and date white.

Simply because you lot are carrying on the vicious cycle of white supremacy and divide and rule.

White supremacy = black skin inferior,white superior.

Lets call a spade a spade theres a reason why so many black men are walking around with ugly,disgusting fat partners. Partners that others races will never touch. Its not a preferance,its not "love" Its because due to slavery and white supremacy and hundreds of years of beating,torture and mind fucking you now believe that black skin is inferior and white is the ideal i,e >white supremacy<.

Divide and rule = divided then ruled over.

A black man with a black woman is black people united. A black man with a non black woman is black people divided i,e >divide and rule <

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact you hold white nationalists as the standard for acceptable self love... pretty much makes my point for me.

but each to their own init

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White nationalists CHOP ethnic tings still, especially Chinese. 

/

United are playing Juve in just over 2 hours, allow this rehashed thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dayomesaydayo do you want to marry your sister or other family members? You keep mentioning this "look like you" shit, like you have an incest part to you.

I just want to wife a chick who is hot, smart and who appreciates me, my culture, etc.

I have no complex about my colour and unlike you, I don't feel inferior to white people. You are in a country with 50m white people, no way can you live here and think you can do everything 100% black. You are an idiot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see one of these happening with dayo, he'll have his black wife cheat on him with a white man or his kids will marry white partners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vtec said:

The thing is this is propagated by wypipo, its their construct. 

The moment black folk engage dialogue in these lines. The retort from Wypippo is default stock response... "Hey race is just a construct" "I see no colour", "you're playing the race card" "why can't i say nigga" "where all African too" 

Equally, they deeply vested in political schisms such as brexit to keep control of foreign people and eject out of England and Europe... Equally in USA its make america great and burning crosses and so on. 

 

It might be orchestrated by 'white people' or as I like to call it the social elite however the ethnics aka the socially deprived subscribe to it hence validate it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s be honest Vtec doesn’t have these conversations with white people. His posts are pure conjecture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Can you be a vegan and eat meat?

Would white nationalists accept someone with a black partner or would they be ostracized,kicked out and possibly even beaten?

Can you be muslim,eat pork,and have gay sex with men?

No you cannot be pro black and date white.

Simply because you lot are carrying on the vicious cycle of white supremacy and divide and rule.

White supremacy = black skin inferior,white superior.

Lets call a spade a spade theres a reason why so many black men are walking around with ugly,disgusting fat partners. Partners that others races will never touch. Its not a preferance,its not "love" Its because due to slavery and white supremacy and hundreds of years of beating,torture and mind fucking you now believe that black skin is inferior and white is the ideal i,e >white supremacy<.

Divide and rule = divided then ruled over.

A black man with a black woman is black people united. A black man with a non black woman is black people divided i,e >divide and rule <

The irony of reading this coming from the one berating another user of being of a certain intelligence and 'should know better', yet fails to have the level of awareness to prevent such limiting and restricting viewpoints to take charge in their thought process 

Then comes with this garbage 

smh 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Let’s be honest Vtec doesn’t have these conversations with white people. His posts are pure conjecture

 

:lol:

famm

guys are always talking about white people like they're some big monolith hive mind.

this is what happens when you build your opinions of groups based on twitter and the daily mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you mistake me for a next poster on this board. 

@FA23

 

@Heero Yuy I don't use or post shit on twitter. Or belong to any political faction or pro black movement or any youtube star. 

Like I said couple cool white folk get it.. I'd suspect you get it to a degree. Hanging with a couple black friends giving you that insight and some cans of supermalt.

But I'm guessing it ends swiftly concerning the reality of being a black man or woman isnt all mtv urban music videos. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×