Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ag.

Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

Recommended Posts

Yeah wouldn’t have an actual clue what its like being a black man or the reality, with me being chinese and all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@dayomesaydayo do you want to marry your sister or other family members? You keep mentioning this "look like you" shit, like you have an incest part to you.

I just want to wife a chick who is hot, smart and who appreciates me, my culture, etc.

I have no complex about my colour and unlike you, I don't feel inferior to white people. You are in a country with 50m white people, no way can you live here and think you can do everything 100% black. You are an idiot!

 

Rare sensible post from you mate 👍🏾 You’ve redeemed yourself slightly from the alien/creampie ramblings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ag. said:

I get for Caribbean people, because of ur history, (im assuming ur Caribbean from previous posts), that white people are ur arch enemy and the human embodiment of satan etc lol but African people, (the realistic ones), who are recent immigrants to England will not necessarily have the same viewpoints as u because of different history. I dont get why thats hard to understand 👍🏾

lol, only an abject fool will say what you just said. .... oh btw 'African' countries may not have racial identity issues, but certainly do have tribal identity issues, tribalism in africa is almost similar to racism in the west and the tribalism is again within a western construct, 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VENOM said:

lol, only an abject fool will say what you just said. .... oh btw 'African' countries may not have racial identity issues, but certainly do have tribal identity issues, tribalism in africa is almost similar to racism in the west and the tribalism is again within a western construct

Can you explain what you mean by this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

colonialism has led to the current tribalism experienced in African countries, the bunching up of separate but equal identities made to live in one nation was bad enough, but then the Europeans left seeds of distrust amongst the tribes, propping up one over the other and putting them in power, or propping up another to be the lead opposition to take over from another. That way, Africans couldn't and still cant see themselves as african to be a force in the world, but as a tribe, which in itself is useless on the world stage, so as long as they keep the Africans infighting amongst each other they can have influence.

The arabs also brought their horrid interpretation of religion in the form of Islam to further destabilise Africa and their way of life..even though there was up to a point a clear difference in how islam was practised in africa and the arab world.. . and then colonialism and the western introduction of eurocentric Christianity finished them off. 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Badman said:

The irony of reading this coming from the one berating another user of being of a certain intelligence and 'should know better', yet fails to have the level of awareness to prevent such limiting and restricting viewpoints to take charge in their thought process 

Then comes with this garbage 

smh 

 

Nothing what i wrote was garbage,limiting or restricting but if you was pro black you would know that.

Although you terrorists in the last few years have tried to hijack and change the definition of what pro black means it will always have two main objectives. 

Building successful BLACK families.

And supporting black business and increasing our economical wealth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Yeah wouldn’t have an actual clue what its like being a black man or the reality, with me being chinese and all.

Why do people always thinks you’re white :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 minutes ago, Afroman said:

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Nothing what i wrote was garbage,limiting or restricting but if you was pro black you would know that.

Although you terrorists in the last few years have tried to hijack and change the definition of what pro black means it will always have two main objectives. 

Building successful BLACK families.

And supporting black business and increasing our economical wealth.

That makes absolutely no sense 

none what so ever...

 

Your apparent lack of pragmatism and reluctance to look at the bigger picture is why I used the words limiting and restricting as there is a lot of forces at play here which you dont seem to be aware of while balls deep in your drunken stupor of hatred and resentment 

Let me ask you this question.

What does the word 'black' mean to you? considering that it is (currently) a politically correct and westernised term to describe a person of a darker skin color to 'them' 

Also, who qualifies to have the label 'black' as from what I have seen, there are quite a lot of shades of skin out there. 

Either way the more you deep it the more you realise that its not even a term constructed by us ethnics however we use it in such a way (pro black) as a means to project our resentment towards people that look different to us hence validating the narrative they created (Not us).

To me, someone that subscribes to such a narrative is essentially a tool

Dont you see the irony here?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ag. said:

 

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

Can u expand on ur thoughts on kehinde?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Can u expand on ur thoughts on kehinde?

Where do i start ha he has a very one track mind, he doesn’t ever consider history the way real historians should. Someone like John Azumah is a black African man who will give you a full picture. Someone like Kehinde only wants to push the ‘woe is me’ ‘black people are perpetual victims’ narrative..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Afroman said:

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

Even that point was void because if you know the slightest history of Islam you'd know the Arabs were killing each other because of tribalism

/

Tribalism/Social class/racism is not exclusive to White systematic control. This is an evil trait within humans that have long existed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ag. said:

Where do i start ha he has a very one track mind, he doesn’t ever consider history the way real historians should. Someone like John Azumah is a black African man who will give you a full picture. Someone like Kehinde only wants to push the ‘woe is me’ ‘black people are perpetual victims’ narrative..

Just curious

how do you feel about akala?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Even that point was void because if you know the slightest history of Islam you'd know the Arabs were killing each other because of tribalism

/

Tribalism/Social class/racism is not exclusive to White systematic control. This is an evil trait within humans that have long existed. 

 

I get why you did it, but i don't think tribalism should be grouped in with those other terms

In of itself tribalism is just a state of governance for small groups with a shared culture.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ag. said:

 

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

😂 oh now Jordan Peterson is who you are championing. 

Swear this guy just name drops. Come like "The Game"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

Why do people always thinks you’re white :lmao:

Therin lays the reasoning behind such thoughts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, o-guy said:

Just curious

how do you feel about akala?

Similar to Kehinde in the sense he seems to ignore certain info and only focus on the stuff that fits in with his narrative.. but i rate Akala a lot more than the likes of Kehinde

 

3 minutes ago, Afroman said:

😂 oh now Jordan Peterson is who you are championing. 

Swear this guy just name drops. Come like "The Game"

Man like JP helped me get my life on track and focus on what’s important, as well as making me reinterested in all sorts of topics 👌🏾 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is pro black tho?

If this forum can agree on a one sentence definition then proper opinons can be formed.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badman said:

That makes absolutely no sense 

none what so ever...

 

Your apparent lack of pragmatism and reluctance to look at the bigger picture is why I used the words limiting and restricting as there is a lot of forces at play here which you dont seem to be aware of while balls deep in your drunken stupor of hatred and resentment 

Let me ask you this question.

What does the word 'black' mean to you? considering that it is (currently) a politically correct and westernised term to describe a person of a darker skin color to 'them' 

Also, who qualifies to have the label 'black' as from what I have seen, there are quite a lot of shades of skin out there. 

Either way the more you deep it the more you realise that its not even a term constructed by us ethnics however we use it in such a way (pro black) as a means to project our resentment towards people that look different to us hence validating the narrative they created (Not us).

To me, someone that subscribes to such a narrative is essentially a tool

Dont you see the irony here?

Before i give this a serious answer allow me ask you three questions.

1 are you black? Like both parents black and 2 is your girlfriend/wife from another race? 3 do you have any mixed race kids?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

What is pro black tho?

If this forum can agree on a one sentence definition then proper opinons can be formed.

Building successful BLACK families.

Supporting black businesses and increasing our economical wealth.

Spreading black love and trying to combat white supremacy.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Building successful BLACK families.

Supporting black businesses and increasing our economical wealth.

Spreading black love and trying to combat white supremacy.

Let's say he's mixed (mums non black) but he does the other two?

Is that considered pro black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Let's say he's mixed (mums non black) but he does the other two?

Is that considered pro black?

And do we draw the line at mums, or nans, or great grandmothers? Coz theres bare Caribbeans with white/indian/chinese etc in their lineage? And these are usually the ones who are most on this fake ‘pro black wave’ I noticed...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×