Black people culturally appropriating di Indian people dem's tings!

ag.

Omg it is implicit that you used it pejoratively. You insulted a whole gender in doing so

1. Doin anything "like a woman" is not an insult. In many cases it should in fact be a compliment.

2.. When I say men are the OVER emotional ones, I mean it

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

Omg it is implicit that you used it pejoratively. You insulted a whole gender in doing so

1. Doin anything "like a woman" is not an insult. In many cases it should in fact be a compliment.

2.. When I say men are the OVER emotional ones, I mean it

?

On 10/24/2018 at 11:34 AM, Afroman said:

@VENOMI am sure tribalism as always been there before bazungu. Not sure where you are going with that.

The Islamic point I agree

tribalism amongst competing tribes is worldwide and will continue, tribalism within the same forced boundaries is a new concept in africa and was initiated by the europeans. 

the chinese dont like the japs, the brits dont like the germans etc.. thats tribalistic as well. hence the world wars, 

but when you are a tribe within the same nation and face intrinsic discrimination and challenges because you are within a forced identity, that can never be progress. thats where im going with my comment 

On 10/24/2018 at 11:53 AM, ag. said:

This ‘venom’ guy knows nothing about African history. Some deluded batty man who got a crap sociology degree from a metropolitan uni. Too much of black academia is full of spineless jokers like this; case in point Kehinde Andrews... we need more black Jordan Petersons n less Kehindes/Venoms

i know more than you ever could. theres a reason why your comments and opinions you actually put alot of heart into typing up are derided within seconds......its because youre an idiot. .

On 10/24/2018 at 12:23 PM, Seydou said:

Even that point was void because if you know the slightest history of Islam you'd know the Arabs were killing each other because of tribalism

/

Tribalism/Social class/racism is not exclusive to White systematic control. This is an evil trait within humans that have long existed. 

I never said the arabs werent killing each other because of tribalism? I was saying they messed up Africa with their warped misogynistic version of islam and the destruction of  traditional African family values. i find it alarming when people comment on something you never said but then hold you that comment... wtf

2 hours ago, VENOM said:

i know more than you ever could. theres a reason why your comments and opinions you actually put alot of heart into typing up are derided within seconds......its because youre an idiot. .

i only saw this coz i werent signed in??‍♂️Smh.. the ppl on here might disagree with my rants but i am 100% sure i get more respect than a faggot like u, not that it means F all... and some of the peeps on VIP2 deep down they know im tarrkin truth.. Now run along u aids infested lgbt warrior n dont quote me again... 

• Downvote 3