Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

DM just reporting what they see. 26k a year for the runners though yeah right :rofl:

How can his family be so delusional to say he has no gang affiliation are they not monitoring what their child is doing at all

But schoolboy Jayden had recently been photographed clutching bundles of £20 and £50 notes, making 'gang signs' on his moped and calling himself a ‘trapper boy’ - street slang for a drug courier. In a heartfelt tribute to him this afternoon his family insisted he had 'no affiliation with any gang' and been 'brutally murdered in cold blood'.

He used slang for killing regularly on social media, admitted he could die young and posed waving piles of cash.

• Upvote 1

Same shit different day.

Thats what they all say, but then again some are truly oblivious.

But his uncle definitely aint helping by posting that video knowing exactly how the media will scrutinize <<<

"A recent study of the OC's business model revealed the gang's bosses earn around £130,000"

loool business model 

Oh they knew but ultimately who wants to trash their dead child to the public .  Read they moved from Nottingham to london to for a 'fresh start' and he was part of a preventation programme obviously contradicts their innocent claim.

Anyway wash, rinse, repeat if the killers are juveniles it's  15 years in these increasingly soft prisons (soon be no bars in cells and a suggestion of laptops in a few years) and back out with significantly decreased prospects upon release when in their mid to late thirties  life really is disposable.

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

When a black person dies , sadly they scour through every happy, smiling , playing with their kids , hugging, working pics and dig out the one ten year old pic where some ones doing a gun finger and roll with that one.

On the other side when a white kid dies it’s always them looking youthful and innocent standing next to a armed forces memorial with their school uniform on whilst hugging their nanand petting a puppy. 

The Mark Duggan and Stephen Lawrence photos always come to mind

• Upvote 2

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mohammed-abdul-club-revenge-car-attack-dance-floor-blakes-gravesend-kent-giggs-a8721351.html%3famp

wow I was quite shocked at the sentence. Haven’t there been a few cases like this in recent years the Asian guys in bradford and Manchester come to mind, they got like 9 years!!!

4 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Wanted to look at the comments but my heart wouldn’t let me. It’s fucked still, but man seems like he was in this life so boyy. Always hard to hear family and friends try to paint that perfect picture of someone that never existed.

17 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Wanted to look at the comments but my heart wouldn’t let me. It’s fucked still, but man seems like he was in this life so boyy. Always hard to hear family and friends try to paint that perfect picture of someone that never existed.

im vex. I just looked at the article properly

8361664-6576201-Rival_gangs_all_over_Lon

The pic they used for OC is my estate. My estate aint even OC

13 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Why is a 14 year old on a ped? 

I hate DM but, sometimes these cases are easy pickings for them throw shade

11 hours ago, easy.pee.zee said:

When a black person dies , sadly they scour through every happy, smiling , playing with their kids , hugging, working pics and dig out the one ten year old pic where some ones doing a gun finger and roll with that one.

On the other side when a white kid dies it’s always them looking youthful and innocent standing next to a armed forces memorial with their school uniform on whilst hugging their nanand petting a puppy. 

The Mark Duggan and Stephen Lawrence photos always come to mind

Fully agree.

Unfortunately its a tactic that the general public fall for time and time again sadly.

10 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

For me its either delusion at its finest or complete ignorance of what was going on in the kids life.

Im not a parent so ive been told "you dont know what its like" but is it that hard to keep tabs of your kid?

Surely it cant be

27 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

For me its either delusion at its finest or complete ignorance of what was going on in the kids life.

Im not a parent so ive been told "you dont know what its like" but is it that hard to keep tabs of your kid?

Surely it cant be

Did your parents know everything you were doin?

My mum certainly didn't. It's impossible. And she was more up my arse about my whereabouts than other peoples mums that I knew 

Some parents really don't know. Leave them to remember their son how they knew him

50 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Did your parents know everything you were doin?

My mum certainly didn't. It's impossible. And she was more up my arse about my whereabouts than other peoples mums that I knew 

Some parents really don't know. Leave them to remember their son how they knew him

My parents knew a lot tbh.

Not everything but a hell of a lot more than this brehs parents.

Hence the resson why i was never involved in no fuckrie.

This brehs parents should definitely shoulder a lot of the blame.