Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

Police face probe after death of trainee hairdresser, 17, who warned them she was being harassed and assaulted by her 'county lines' drug dealer boyfriend before he killed her 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592091/Five-police-officers-face-probe-complaints-girl-17-harassed-killed.html

Smh

Nonce 

20 hours ago, Seydou said:

But... isn't drill influenced by their environment? 

Makes more sense to improve the environment than just banning music, nah?

Neither the killing nor the bragging of it on a track was out of necessity they licked down a civilian just because they could not because they needed food in their fridge or clothing on their back so we can cancel the blaming of the environment and blame some of this on drill culture.

5 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

Why does this rhetoric always get brought up like say anybody claimed drill invented murder people are against the culture behind it. As if killing an innocent man and bragging on a track is something to defend.

They will defend their poison whilst its slowly infiltrates their communities and damages their people 

Reminds me of black women who wear weave. 

Two sides of the same deluded and fucked up coin.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/hackney-and-islington-county-lines-1-5844361

I swear this has been happening since the late 90s.

Even Eastenders have jumped on this 

People going cunch has been happening for decades.

Definitely aint new but you know the dailmail. They do love a bandwagon.

From what i hear from someone who recently come out of jail for going and getting caught he tells me its pretty much a myth.

I;e bare man are going and getting caught.

Same thing happened to my ex.

Went cunch like a heediat got caught and got sent to prison because she was on a suspended sentence for robbery smh.

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Neither the killing nor the bragging of it on a track was out of necessity they licked down a civilian just because they could not because they needed food in their fridge or clothing on their back so we can cancel the blaming of the environment and blame some of this on drill culture.

!!!!

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Why does this rhetoric always get brought up like say anybody claimed drill invented murder people are against the culture behind it. As if killing an innocent man and bragging on a track is something to defend.

Only thing I'm defending is music in general as this talk of blaming it on a specific genre has happened countless of times, over many generations and iterations of music.

It's such a simplistic view to take. Does banning drill suddenly solve society of its ills?

No one is solely blaming the music. But you can't deny that they(drill) don't both go hand in hand.

I am not asking for the music to ban. But we need to be holding alot of these guys into account for their actions. 

If they kept the same energy like they do with police brutality and co. They will be change.

4 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/hackney-and-islington-county-lines-1-5844361

I swear this has been happening since the late 90s.

Even Eastenders have jumped on this 

A notorious Hackney-based group known thought to have been wiped out last year may still be operating in the boroughs

hate when journalists dont proof read

“These people are working longer hours than any professional and taking more money than a professional can make in a week.

Powerful line from that article. This is the case for a lot of people doing these crimes, a small percentage are making all the real money