Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

No need to over complicate the ting, stop and search should be used when justifiable and performed professionally. The real controversy surrounding it relates to them getting trigger happy with it. 

One of my grievances about it, Guy tried man handle me  in front of my work colleagues about search me for weapons (this time I'm wearing suit and tie) Cussed him out and wasn't searched in the end. So I am wondering when does common sense come into play. 

46 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

not watching that 

keep  saying these days ppl taking out phones to record people is getting out of hand 

a man is potentially dying and you record wtf 

a man is geting breathlysed and you record 

whats all this 

Someone is helping. Don't  think the guy filming would have made a difference offering an helping hand

I am not a fan of it,  bit it is What it is.

That’s the generation we’re living in now!

Folks can’t take a dump or eat some poached egg on toast without documenting it and uploading for the whole world and his dog to see.

If your first thought when witnessing a car accident for eg is getting your phone out to video it for social media rather than trying to help then you clearly have a degenerate, mental health issues that need addressing!!!

In the back. That’s some cowardly move.

• 2 weeks later...

Gunman's designer trainers up for auction

_104698485_christianlouboutinhightops.jp

Hanson-Frost was jailed in April after admitting violent disorder and possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence in relation to the shooting, which happened on the Chase Lane Industrial Estate in Gloucester.

Hanson-Frost, who was cleared of possession of criminal property last month when the prosecution chose not to proceed with the case, will be allowed to keep any Nike trainers valued at less than £100.

_104698491_giacomorelliwhitehightops.jpg

Under the Police Property Act, the Gloucestershire force can auction off the trainers.

Det Insp Dave Shore-Nye said: "We often see the reason for someone to commit crime is down to their own personal greed and to make money.

"We are keen to put a stop to anyone who is living a lavish lifestyle which has been funded through crime, and this shows the level Gloucestershire Constabulary will go to in order to strip a criminal of their assets and then put the money to good use."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-46493486

Ag birdman handrubbing right now 

9 hours ago, Afroman said:

Gunman's designer trainers up for auction

_104698485_christianlouboutinhightops.jp

Hanson-Frost was jailed in April after admitting violent disorder and possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence in relation to the shooting, which happened on the Chase Lane Industrial Estate in Gloucester.

Hanson-Frost, who was cleared of possession of criminal property last month when the prosecution chose not to proceed with the case, will be allowed to keep any Nike trainers valued at less than £100.

_104698491_giacomorelliwhitehightops.jpg

Under the Police Property Act, the Gloucestershire force can auction off the trainers.

Det Insp Dave Shore-Nye said: "We often see the reason for someone to commit crime is down to their own personal greed and to make money.

"We are keen to put a stop to anyone who is living a lavish lifestyle which has been funded through crime, and this shows the level Gloucestershire Constabulary will go to in order to strip a criminal of their assets and then put the money to good use."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-46493486

Ag birdman handrubbing right now 

dghdmn fgbBRF