Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

It’s not toxic masculinity tbf

If I was forced to label it I’d say there are a lot of inner city youths from particular backgrounds walking around with inferiority complexes

/

Not hearing the mum didn’t know 

Kid was 14 driving around on a ped can’t tell me his mum didn’t know he weren’t going school and the rest

Just now, SLEAZE BALL said:

If I was forced to label it I’d say there are a lot of inner city youths from particular backgrounds walking around with inferiority complexes

/

Not hearing the mum didn’t know 

Kid was 14 driving around on a ped can’t tell me his mum didn’t know he weren’t going school and the rest

i think thats a better description.

39 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

It's true, very easy to live a double life.

\

?

fathers please raise your sons, it is imperative. 

In no way do I or have I evee advocated single parent households by choice. But we need go change the narrative on this. Many many youts with dads around still fuck up

Theres new research out now which shows single parent families are not the source of the worlds criminals.

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-children-well-being-negatively-affected-single-parent.html

The real issue is poverty plain an simple

obv poverty is the problem 

but poverty in a single parent household is exasperates this 

its simple 

single mum has two boys 14 and 15 

single mum gets a catering job in the day and a cleanign job in the night 

mum goes out to clean from 6pm 

6pm these two boys are left to thier own devices until she returns from night shift at 12am

two boys are free to roam the streets causing havoc out of boredom, or convenience 

now if there was another parent in this case, at least one parent should be left at home parenting these kids and monitoring / making sure they are up to no good 

in some cases  if the single mum is strong and  has raised her kids well , the boys will have no desire to roam the streets or will even be shook to do so , but that still leaves them to commit other vices such as bringing girls home to the yard when she is not there or some other shit 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Theres new research out now which shows single parent families are not the source of the worlds criminals.

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-children-well-being-negatively-affected-single-parent.html

A report by Sumi Rabindrakumar, in her role as policy officer at the leading national charity working with single parent families,

Let’s not delude ourselves. Being in single parent household doesn’t condemn a child to failure but having both mum And dad there is a much better head start to have.

Of course there are exceptions if one of the parents isn’t fit for purpose but most of the time, that comes out of poor decision making.

You can can’t get knocked up by a wasteman and expect him to change once a baby arrives.

Also, the village mentality is gone. How many of us really know our neighbours? Did my parents know every single thing I was doing? Of course not, but I was shook to act a fool on the road in case a family friend or relative saw me. That has changed with this generation. The previous generation has really failed us.

• Upvote 4

You need two parents (doesn't have to be in the same household) a women can not bring up a man. Women who bring up boys usually bring up emotional guys who can not deal with situations in the correct way. A women would have a child with a dead beat and then act surprised that the guy is a dead beat, the dead beat with no ambition will shoot up the tings club and not be in the child's life. Wear a condom FFS. To many of these emotional feral black kids about these days.   All goes back to the parents and their lack of critical thinking. Sorry but to me many black women are very poor decision makers. We need to hold up to the mirror to ourselves as black people and ask ourselves is this the correct way of living having multiple baby mums with a pick and mix family unit. This is one of the reasons black people will always be at the bottom of the pile in society with their hand out begging their colonizer or slave master for hand outs.  We need to get our house in order.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

You need two parents (doesn't have to be in the same household) a women can not bring up a man. Women who bring up boys usually bring up emotional guys who can not deal with situations in the correct way. A women would have a child with a dead beat and then act surprised that the guy is a dead beat, the dead beat with no ambition will shoot up the tings club and not be in the child's life. Wear a condom FFS. To many of these emotional feral black kids about these days.   All goes back to the parents and their lack of critical thinking. Sorry but to me many black women are very poor decision makers. We need to hold up to the mirror to ourselves as black people and ask ourselves is this the correct way of living having multiple baby mums with a pick and mix family unit. This is one of the reasons black people will always be at the bottom of the pile in society with their hand out begging their colonizer or slave master for hand outs.  We need to get our house in order.

?? ?? ?? 

8 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Agree

Wouldy you include the constant need for validation or does that come under that?

21 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Why do people always blame the parents?

You can only blame the parents if they know and are encouraging this type of behaviour.

This single or double parent household is myth 

I blame the children for being weak and not being able to think for themselves.

so whos fault is that then ??