Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

On 11/14/2018 at 12:26 PM, JOHN DOE said:

i dont buy this rhetoric that the govt dont care 

they definitely do - they have to 

hence why stop and search was brought back , tougher sentences on knife and gun carrying etc etc 

its not like the US where they literally dont give a shit and want more slaves for their prison system 

i agree with more social funding 

but chairty begins at home and we need to look more inward buefore looking outward 

ill say it time and time agin but the negative aspect of the most popular music together with the poor family structure and the general obsesssion with money/ balling out (which is largely attributed to the music) needs to be addressed 

we say the same things over and over again 

"Increased youth engagement from early/ pre-teen stage. That takes funding, and youth workers an people can turn their nose up at that all they like but it can work. The devil makes work for idle hands, young people need to be occupied and shown paths to success. A lot of them cant see the wood for the trees. Or can't picture themselves outside their current situation. Children are very malleable."

He makes a good point with the above 

you talk alot of smack when it comes to social affairs. officially the govt "care" but realistically and practically they don't. 

A murder investigation has been launched following fatal a shooting in Edmonton.

Officers are appealing for information that could assist in identifying the victim and for any witnesses to come forward. 

Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at approximately 21:15hrs on Tuesday, 18 December to reports of a man suffering a gunshot wound inside an address in St Joseph's Road, N9.

Officers, including firearms officers, attended the scene.

An unidentified male, aged around 20, was pronounced dead at the scene at 22:10hrs.

Enquiries are underway to establish the identity of the deceased. 

A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.

Three males - [A] 24; 19 and [C] 17 - were arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder. All three remain in custody at this time.

Cordons remain in place.

Detectives from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command investigate led by Detective Chief Inspector Gary Holmes.

DCI Holmes said: “My officers are working hard to establish the motive for the shooting and I urge anyone who can assist in completing the puzzle surrounding this murder to contact police without delay.

“I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who has information that could assist in identifying the victim who is a light skinned, possibly mixed race, black male aged around 20 years. Please don’t hesitate to make the call if you can help.”

see..... just watching that video.... how can any woman seriously believe you can outstrengt a man??? 

like seriously.... think about it long and hard before you females are looking to join the police - and if women do want to join the police, it should be a pre requisite that they sign up to kick boxing/jujitsu/muithai/mma or something alike - because brah, you are not stronger than no man

man was pulling her hair.... what can a female do in that situation if a guy gets hold of your hair?? lmao.... you have to surrender and make sure that you tug onto your hair as well...

ridiculous; just stay in the office

• Upvote 2

On 11/4/2018 at 5:56 PM, Restrictive said:

Smh, what’s wrong with people.

This happened in my town recently, causing the driver to panic and collide into a wall and  their car written off .Thank the lord they weren’t injured seriously.

some sick degenerates out there.

I’d like to say if this was my car I’d have the whereabouts to mow them down but I doubt it. That sudden panic and fear of a  explosive devise thrown at you must be terrifying.

34 minutes ago, underwriter said:

see..... just watching that video.... how can any woman seriously believe you can outstrengt a man??? 

like seriously.... think about it long and hard before you females are looking to join the police - and if women do want to join the police, it should be a pre requisite that they sign up to kick boxing/jujitsu/muithai/mma or something alike - because brah, you are not stronger than no man

man was pulling her hair.... what can a female do in that situation if a guy gets hold of your hair?? lmao.... you have to surrender and make sure that you tug onto your hair as well...

ridiculous; just stay in the office

Feminazis have them believing we all equal!! 

The silly cow even has all her long hair flowing around like the wind. That’s a safety hazard in itself.

Personally she deserved to get tossed around just to shake her sense of entitlement.

Has  a female I believe women should only be officers to attend to female suspects after arrest, ie searches , interviews etc.

ridiculous to believe we are equal in certain roles and those pushing those lies need culling.

• Upvote 2