Winter has arrived 18/19

Admin.

6 hours ago, Afroman said:

Camberwell stabbing: Mother Charlotte Huggins ‘with heart of gold’ knifed to death at childhood home

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/camberwell-stabbing-mother-with-heart-of-gold-stabbed-to-death-at-childhood-home-a4028516.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Smh, So sad.

_______________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camberwell

the ends is horrible. Especially Elmington Estate.

4 hours ago, The Infamous said:

RIP my best friend hung himself he was from Camberwell/Brixton he passed away on Sunday 

RIP OSE U WILL BE MISSED ?

R.I.p so sorry to hear that hope you are OK and its awfull people can't speak up if feeling low 

• Upvote 1

thats deep

RIP

this time of year is rough for men... rarely discussed too

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Badman said:

My Sincere condolences

What was his mental state like if you dont mind me asking?

He was airing every one but he was with his missus so it wasn’t weird or anything 

he was living his best life a few months earlier 

so nothing dodgy imo everyone that knew him is shocked. Been tryna call his sister but I think they are grieving ?

havent slept properly for days ?

never know what is going on behind closed doors. People live double lives in secret or harbour a deep pain they are ashamed to speak about or scared to.

Just a shame that people feel the only answer is suicide. Condolences and I pray his family, his close ones and yourself can recover and learn from it. 

Sometimes even when people seem ok it's always good to ask them how they are or remind them if they need someone to speak to that you are there. Giving them the confidence to confined in you could make such a difference.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 4

Sorry for your loss Lahi

100% this time of year can be depressing. Most of my fammo decided to go west Indies last minute as in book it the 22nd of dec. Ended up spending xmas/my birthday  alone for the first time (had people I could of gone to but wasn't in the mood) . Shit was  depressing, ended up just cutting myself away. Tried MDMA for a pick up but the come down was just horrible (I am a positive person so never had a bad come down before). Even tried alcohol new years (I don't drink)  that didn't work, ended up talking to old links. So have ended up booking a doctor appointment need to get out of this rut.     

10 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Sorry for your loss Lahi

100% this time of year can be depressing. Most of my fammo decided to go west Indies last minute as in book it the 22nd of dec. Ended up spending xmas/my birthday  alone for the first time (had people I could of gone to but wasn't in the mood) . Shit was  depressing, ended up just cutting myself away. Tried MDMA for a pick up but the come down was just horrible (I am a positive person so never had a bad come down before). Even tried alcohol new years (I don't drink)  that didn't work, ended up talking to old links. So have ended up booking a doctor appointment need to get out of this rut.     

Fuck links. They are temporary and makes matters even worse. 

I was listening to a halfcast podcast and this guy was talking about going to a therapist. Helped him alot. Doctors just recommend meds.

Hope you find some help.

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

Why do people find this time of the year depressing?

/

mental health is no joke

sorry for your loss 

My theory is that some people see it as another year they get older and that year is a sign that the clock ticking for them to go where they want to go and achieve what they want to achieve and many feel that they have failed because they havent achieved what they hoped.

/

Regarding this whole mental health suicide thing this is why we need to encourage self love rather than this whole faux,social media materialistic love that we are seeing these days.

We also need to stop looking at other peoples fake lives on social media wanting it to be our own.

As curryman said people live double lives and its not healthy for the brain to have these unrealistic expectations and wants because of people who are most likely themselves living a double life.

Another thing which is important is being able to identify what triggers your mental health if you have it.

Some people its lonliness,others its smoking weed.

Others its stalking peoples fb pages then getting depressed because everyone else is living such a "better" life than you.

• Upvote 1