Are blacks less intelligent by default?

o-guy

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, Badman said:

black people are generally inferior intellectually compared to other races and get looked down because of this

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:16 AM, Badman said:

Not inherent at all imo

By the time they came to our shores the white man was already more advanced as a civilisation and as a collective 

They already had the drop on us tbh

We have been oppressed and controlled ever since, black people are just too stupid to see this, rally together and do something about it

Tribalism also fucked things up

Genuinely one of the most uninformed posts I can remember ever seeing on here

Many of the worlds most prosperous cities during the medieval period (from about the 5th to 16th century) were in Africa. empires such as the Benin empire in west Africa had textile and agricultural industries second to none. From the 15th to 17th centaury Portugal had actually placed a banned on all imported soaps and textiles from west African because they had begun to severely undermine their own domestic industries.

Captain Richard Francis Burton of the English East India Company described the cities of ilfe and Benin as comparable to Rome in their design and sophistication (he's son was one of the primary individuals involved in the burning down of the city of benin in 1897 (I think that's the right year)).

Bro I could go on. hundreds of years of written accounts from European explorers and diplomats going to Africa marvelling at the sophistication of our metal work, arts and crafts, methods of government (that were tribal based), cities, domestication of animals... bro I could go on.

The only ways in which the civilisations of European were more advanced than those of Africa were in warfare - namely guns, cannons and war ships (navel fleets).

this book:

Image result for when we ruled by robin walker

Is a fine introduction into African history. I spent 2 years corroborating the claims of the book (fact checking and reading referenced sources) and using it as a base for wider reading.

The stuff in your last post is poison, that is not supported by any credited anthropologist or an ounce of historical evidence.    

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, o-guy said:

Many of the worlds most prosperous cities during the medieval period (from about the 5th to 16th century) were in Africa. empires such as the Benin empire in west Africa had textile and agricultural industries second to none. From the 15th to 17th centaury Portugal had actually placed a banned on all imported soaps and textiles from west African because they had begun to severely undermine their own domestic industries.

Captain Richard Francis Burton of the English East India Company described the cities of ilfe and Benin as comparable to Rome in their design and sophistication (he's son was one of the primary individuals involved in the burning down of the city of benin in 1897 (I think that's the right year)).

Bro I could go on. hundreds of years of written accounts from European explorers and diplomats going to Africa marvelling at the sophistication of our metal work, arts and crafts, methods of government (that were tribal based), cities, domestication of animals... bro I could go on.

The only ways in which the civilisations of European were more advanced than those of Africa were in warfare - namely guns, cannons and war ships (navel fleets).

this book:

Is a fine introduction into African history. I spent 2 years corroborating the claims of the book (fact checking and reading referenced sources) and using it as a base for wider reading.

The stuff in your last post is poison, that is not supported by any credited anthropologist or an ounce of historical evidence.    

My thoughts on this issue change as time goes on... personally i am starting to think there are some groups of African people that undoubtedly have lower IQs, per capita, than others... so many things from the state of their homelands, the political systems their countries have, the cultures they have i.e circumcising girls, the way they uniformly conduct themselves when they leave Africa even when they get the same opportunities as other affs. There are so many ways you can come at this issue but everyones scared irl. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, o-guy said:

this book:

Tbh the way I said it back then was rather crude and wouldn't articulate it like that 2 years later

However I still carry the same viewpoint.

/

Like I give a monkeys what happened 1000's of years ago. how is that relevant now? 

Logic and common sense would tell you that a collective with a certain level of intellect should foresee a situation that could potentially undermine the civilization which they built and created. 

You could quote me as many historians or experts as you like however that has no baring on my stance considering what I see and what I experience on a daily basis.

I have rejected the notion of 'history' which is all probably doctored anyway and have instead adopted critical thinking  as my tool for understanding how the world works

On the most basic animalistic level as a species we exist to survive and must do so by any means possible.

The exact reason why the status quo right now is the way it is and has been for quite some time, coz they are not stupid. It is their duty to stay 10 steps ahead as a matter of survival. 

There is nothing intellectual or ground breaking in such a thought process its basic common sense.

You say the stuff in my post is poison which is fair enough that is your opinion.

You stay hiding away in your books and marvel at how sophisticated and amazing your ancestors civilizations were 

Meanwhile I will continue to good fight on the ground and try open up peoples eyes to the harsh reality of the world we live in right now where we are continuously divided and conquered 

It is racist and stupid to say ‘blacks’... the question should ask, ‘is intelligence shared equally amongst the countless African ethnicities?’ And of course the answer is no for countless reasons. The same way German and English people would probably score higher on IQ tests than Romany Gypsies or eastern Europeans like Serbs...

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

It is racist and stupid to say ‘blacks’... the question should ask, ‘is intelligence shared equally amongst the countless African ethnicities?’ And of course the answer is no for countless reasons. The same way German and English people would probably score higher on IQ tests than Romany Gypsies or eastern Europeans like Serbs...

Fuck That GIF - Fuck That GIFs

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

it pains me to admit this but i think the topic title is true 

sameway i believe blacks (africans) are physically superior 

You reckon you're less intelligent by default? Out the womb you're just dumber than other races? Mad. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

it pains me to admit this but i think the topic title is true 

sameway i believe blacks (africans) are physically superior 

Nigerians, Congolese, Cameroon etc are physically superior. But As athletics constantly shows, only certain Africans are hench genetically, meanwhile theres a big group of affs with slow twitch fibres and naturally stick thin bodies? If our bodies can be that diverse you don’t think the range in IQ can?  

of course they are...

only race/ethnicity obsessed with discussing race/ethnicity 24/7

cant be too bright

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Kanye West wasn't lying.

Such inferior mindset to have.

As for Badmans opinion, great empires rise and fall.

It's not down to intelligence but rather greed, power and timing. I'm certain it was division that caused downfalls to empires

Niall Ferguson, if you can be arsed to read his stuff, might change your opinion. The academic not the guy who used to post here lol

No black person should be reading books written by Niall Ferguson.

As for black people being less intelligent by default 

What stupid question to ask 

You just need to do your research and see how many things were invented by black people.(That’s just one many examples of black intelligence)

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

No black person should be reading books written by Niall Ferguson.

I will be surprised if you have an intelligent and/or rational reason for making this statement. U saw a clip of him on Facebook or somewhere and made your conclusions ??

3 hours ago, o-guy said:

this book:

will read 

4 minutes ago, ag. said:

I will be surprised if you have an intelligent and/or rational reason for making this statement. U saw a clip of him on Facebook or somewhere and made your conclusions ??

Exhibit A 

He supports the British Empire

Exhibit B

Co-signed The Iraq War

AG I suggest you start reading books written by black authors.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Exhibit A 

He supports the British Empire

Exhibit B

Co-signed The Iraq War

AG I suggest you start reading books written by black authors.

The British Empire was more good than bad, especially for *some parts of East Aff. I read stuff by every ‘race’ because I am not childish...

• Downvote 3