Are blacks less intelligent by default?

o-guy

4 hours ago, Badman said:

Meanwhile I will continue to good fight on the ground and try open up peoples eyes to the harsh reality of the world we live in right now where we are continuously divided and conquered 

1) i'm not just talking about some abstract time a thousand years ago, i'm talking about the entire history of a continent up until colonialization i.e up until European involvement. 

2) You think our history isn't relevant because you are ignorant of it (proudly apparently). I personally think it is vital to teach children about what our people have achieved so they know what they are capable of. If you don't see how what people are told about their history can inform their sense of pride as an individual and a people and in turn their achievements in the world... boi.

3) I won't respond to anything you said about civilisations, because as you admit you don't know what you're talking about. but the implication that a people are less because they advanced themselves in every way but war.... honestly read a book on the topic.... 

4) when you're on the "ground", I genuinely hope you never express your view that we are less intelligent as a people to any black/mixed child under your influence.

/

Just so we're clear. Physical developments (evolution) of the body are the result of longitude and latitude (positioning on the earth), i.e our environment. There are scientific explanations for why Kenyan's generally make for excellent runners.

There is NO SCIENCE that supports the idea that there are any racial dividers for intelligence (mainly because race isn't a real thing and is a social construct). 

This shouldn't have been split into a topic. It's a dumb question.

• Upvote 3

image.png

man really comparing africa with europe lol

Interesting topic..

Depends on how you want to gage intelligence.

I think certain races excel  better than others at various different  tasks.

Academically -  I think blacks from abroad tend to excel better than the counter parts born over here. 

Management and  Systems - whites excel better in both running and delivering a blueprint. 

Saying that though poverty and illiteracy is a big deciding factor on the overall picture.

not gnna lie thats some of the dumbest shit i read today

• Upvote 5

Smartest people I've ever dealt with have been Easter European and African. 

Romanian and eastern european guys have literally owned the technology sector in the last 5-10 years. 

Nigerian guys not far behind. 

You lot are too busy judging your bredrins. No idea what's going on in the real world outside of your silly Instagram bubbles. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Smartest people I've ever dealt with have been Easter European and African. 

Romanian and eastern european guys have literally owned the technology sector in the last 5-10 years. 

Nigerian guys not far behind. 

You lot are too busy judging your bredrins. No idea what's going on in the real world outside of your silly Instagram bubbles. 

Nigerians are the highest represented Aff nation at Oxbridge, there’s bare succesful naij people in England. No one doubts that, but Nigeria is basically at least three large countries stitched together, you could argue four. It’s not surprising out of that ridiculously big and artificial population that they churn out some successful people.

5 hours ago, o-guy said:

1) i'm not just talking about some abstract time a thousand years ago, i'm talking about the entire history of a continent up until colonialization i.e up until European involvement. 

2) You think our history isn't relevant because you are ignorant of it (proudly apparently). I personally think it is vital to teach children about what our people have achieved so they know what they are capable of. If you don't see how what people are told about their history can inform their sense of pride as an individual and a people and in turn their achievements in the world... boi.

3) I won't respond to anything you said about civilisations, because as you admit you don't know what you're talking about. but the implication that a people are less because they advanced themselves in every way but war.... honestly read a book on the topic.... 

4) when you're on the "ground", I genuinely hope you never express your view that we are less intelligent as a people to any black/mixed child under your influence.

/

Just so we're clear. Physical developments (evolution) of the body are the result of longitude and latitude (positioning on the earth), i.e our environment. There are scientific explanations for why Kenyan's generally make for excellent runners.

There is NO SCIENCE that supports the idea that there are any racial dividers for intelligence (mainly because race isn't a real thing and is a social construct). 

Its a very dumb question due to the way it is worded. 

19 hours ago, o-guy said:

/

There is NO SCIENCE that supports the idea that there are any racial dividers for intelligence (mainly because race isn't a real thing and is a social construct). T

you answered your own question. The End. 

• Admin. locked this topic