If you had another life...

Grafter

24 minutes ago, ag. said:

Haha why you mad you thick c*nt? You get triggered by things I write that much? ??? For my age I am definitely on the right path I don’t need to prove nada. What i am doing now will pay off for me in the long run Gaard willing ?? 

How would your life be different if you followed ur parents advice?

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

How would your life be different if you followed ur parents advice?

Main thing amongst many is I would have chose Law to begin with as opposed to wasting time with humanities. But I went to an extremely left wing 6th form and the confusion began ?

This silly c*nt ‘Drift’ epitomises the stupid ‘everything now’ mentality ppl have today and thinks he can phase me...??

11 minutes ago, ag. said:

Main thing amongst many is I would have chose Law to begin with as opposed to wasting time with humanities. But I went to an extremely left wing 6th form and the confusion began ?

This silly c*nt ‘Drift’ epitomises the stupid ‘everything now’ mentality ppl have today and thinks he can phase me...??

I see

Well. All the best

/

Are schools really politicised like that?

Dont recall my school being very political apart from one girl proclaiming her allegiance to the Tories an being gleeful cos her parents were labour...

That was met with ok...

56 minutes ago, ag. said:

Haha why you mad you thick c*nt? You get triggered by things I write that much? ??? For my age I am definitely on the right path I don’t need to prove nada. What i am doing now will pay off for me in the long run Gaard willing ?? 

No one's mad mate.

Just making other users aware of your current circumstances so threads don't get derailed by people actually trying to reason with your broke, dusty viewpoints. 

All the best in your endeavours. 

22 minutes ago, Afroman said:

pmsl

Just now, Drift said:

No one's mad mate.

Just making other users aware of your current circumstances so threads don't get derailed by people actually trying to reason with your broke, dusty viewpoints. 

All the best in your endeavours. 

pmsl

Haha pipe down you thick c*nt ffs. U definitely do some dead office job u moron. U sound like some dumb girl chatting shit about ‘broke’ and ‘dusty’.