If you had another life...

Grafter

16 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I see

Well. All the best

/

Are schools really politicised like that?

Dont recall my school being very political apart from one girl proclaiming her allegiance to the Tories an being gleeful cos her parents were labour...

That was met with ok...

Some schools are like that. Mine was a mix of middle class left wing peoples kids and council estate kids, the school itself has long ‘left wing’ history

2 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Rah ag actually broke and dusty in big 2018 

ok ok

??‍♂️

Yo @MGEEZ should I go sell crack or do moves and risk a pointless prison sentence like you dargy? Or focus on building a foundation for myself? Be reaal ? The mad thing is if i was a simple minded dunce like you and @Drift I could very easily fake a image but that’s not me gg??

45 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Jesus fucking christ, don’t you get bored of these pointless back and fourths.

Mad defensive. Man blamed his current situation on going to a ‘left-wing’ college :rofl:

Why you so mad bro, embrace the dust. 

Just for clarity, I am currently studying at one of the best Unis in Europe for my course. At no point have I ever claimed to be a baller, but I have enough money for rent and all the other stuff? Should I do what people with short sight like @MGEEZ do and start doing crime to impress a bunch of dregs of society cunts haha faaaacckin hellll

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Just for clarity, I am currently studying at one of the best Unis in Europe for my course. At no point have I ever claimed to be a baller, but I have enough money for rent and all the other stuff? Should I do what people with short sight like @MGEEZ do and start doing crime to impress a bunch of dregs of society cunts haha faaaacckin hellll

BMI5.gif

Fuck off mate

/

What you studying?

Swear you said you were doing this 2nd hand shoes in uni back in '12

• Upvote 1

If I am on the dole then the sky is red and Elton John willingly has sex with Beyonce lol u fuckin daft c*nt. When u were my age u were probs sitting in ‘The Ville’ or some other HMP aimirite? Meanwhile I am at a top Russell Group uni and u think u can bants me??#leaaaaveIT

Looooool wtf are u actually going on about? I was in 6th form in 012 when u were probably begging for burn on tick in Belmarsh ??? You would LOVE to be able to put two Russell Group unis on your CV instead of the various stints you did at Her Majesty’s Pleasure lolllll #leeeaaaveIT