If you had another life...

Grafter

58 minutes ago, NORA BATTY said:

Ag is like that little annoying shit on ur estate that always comes begging 50p 

As if ur piping up u trashy cum bucket... the closest that dregs of society like you and @MGEEZ will ever get to a Russell Group uni is a cleaning or security job?

• Downvote 1

??‍♂️ brain dead and trashy woman. I just finished a long all nighter essay that required a lot of references. Very boring and time consuming. That’s the highlight and focus of my day so far? 

By this point in my life I can’t be swayed by low IQ morons like you and @MGEEZ this is what i am trying to stress to you u simee dohhh...

• Downvote 2

Arnold sounding like a BTEC Grey Fox 

/

In b4 thick cunt

1 hour ago, ag. said:

??‍♂️ brain dead and trashy woman. I just finished a long all nighter essay that required a lot of references. Very boring and time consuming. That’s the highlight and focus of my day so far? 

By this point in my life I can’t be swayed by low IQ morons like you and @MGEEZ this is what i am trying to stress to you u simee dohhh...

Ways ur postcode 

Or come Leicester I'll meet u slap u then send u bk on ur way 

Little poomplex

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Arnold sounding like a BTEC Grey Fox 

/

In b4 thick c*nt

Why you mad u fuckin thick mongo lol u don’t wanna see a young Aff g progress in life without risking unnecessary time in prison like @MGEEZ? So many times I could have sold crack if i want, i use to live next to the strip, but I am not as short sighted as the likes of Drifty or Mgeez?? I will take the long route and it will pay off Insharlahh akehh

• Downvote 2

U probably study some shit subject like social political studies 

in ur hemp blazer the most ur gona mount to is doing podcasts to post views on race relations in ur squalor in Sheffield Hallam 

how can a raisin head 2nd generation house nigger post about anyone else’s cultural defects or history.caribs ( a topic u and element been pushing for months now)have stood for something they been fighting for 100’s of years, they don’t go to a “inferior” country as u put it and become shoe polishers 

with out live aid and Red Nose Day u man would have died of starvation and aids 

• Upvote 1

True friend. Since the late 1980s, Somalia has battled with irregular regional forces, clan militias and now Islamist militant group al-Shabaab. But as a peaceful and stable country in 1972, Somalia acted as Uganda’s saviour

????

No wonder u got such a complex