If you had another life...

Grafter

Blah blah blah where is a Ugandan business I will wait 

go to Tottenham,Kilburn,Wembley for proof 

u have 4 times our population but u became slaves by choice :rofl: and wanted our help to get u out of it. 

It must hurt that ur getting schooled and u just found out Somalia the country u been chatting shit about on this forum for yeeeears actually saved u 46 years ago 

Don’t know what you are talking about incest, my dad ain’t even Somali my mum is 

Saved and travelled, from a much younger age. The two aren't mutually exclusively. If I had the world perspective that I had now and money at a younger age, life would have been different. Can still do the travelling ithing now, but more to consider.

what a sad state of affairs the last 2 pages have been,

to to the person who said they'd get a trade, why? Interesting still.

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

This could have been a good thread

Sometimes i think about joining a amateur dramatic society. But i dno, got a lot of things goin on

its a shit thread tbh. get off your arse and go live the life you wished you did... only the dead cannot do that, are you deaD?

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Seydou said:

My younger, how do we trigger you when simple questions are asked.

You got pissed off at what do you work as and what do you study?

Why?

Come on Akhi you know mandem includin u are tryna be disrespectful. when u don’t know what I’m doing now or where I have come from to get here. Why would I be pissed off to be at Uni ?

• Downvote 1

I don't know my life's been kinda sick so far, I wish I worried less about the negatives as everything has historically ended up working out ok.

I would have spent more time with my dad before he died, and probably warned him against being involved in selling drugs. I would have invested in Bitcoin and generally spent less time working for the man and more on my own businesses, but again thats worked out for me so far so lets see where it takes man. Probably just the dad thing. Lifes sick, you can literally do anything you want like some kind of videogame sandbox mode but with limitations.

Yeah.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, VENOM said:

its a shit thread tbh. get off your arse and go live the life you wished you did... only the dead cannot do that, are you deaD?

Sit down battyman

I got fingers in many pies - literally, constantly achieving by the Grace of the almighty. If there were more hours in a day, I'd be prime minister.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I don't know my life's been kinda sick so far, I wish I worried less about the negatives as everything has historically ended up working out ok.

I would have spent more time with my dad before he died, and probably warned him against being involved in selling drugs. I would have invested in Bitcoin and generally spent less time working for the man and more on my own businesses, but again thats worked out for me so far so lets see where it takes man. Probably just the dad thing. Lifes sick, you can literally do anything you want like some kind of videogame sandbox mode but with limitations.

Yeah.

Do you think he would have listened to you given the age difference?

7 hours ago, ag. said:

Why you mad u fuckin thick mongo lol u don’t wanna see a young Aff g progress in life without risking unnecessary time in prison like @MGEEZ? So many times I could have sold crack if i want, i use to live next to the strip, but I am not as short sighted as the likes of Drifty or Mgeez?? I will take the long route and it will pay off Insharlahh akehh

Pmsl. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Imagine having to lie to strangers about being in uni 

mad 

U actually think I am lying about uni you retarded c*nt???? lol maybe one day u might send ur youts to a Russell Group uni instead of them following in ur footsteps gonna Belmarsh ffs... 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

?

The fucking nerve of this guy. And the rest of these thick cunts. 

A man who has done time on cold hard beds in HMP various times for being a shit criminal, now he is thinking he can bants someone at a top ten university for my course in the UK? 

The Mgeezys, Driftys and the rest are exactly the type of small minded and badmind scumbags who stop black people progressing. Their pathetic mentality is rife sadly.

• Downvote 1

Lol if i cared enough i could just drop proof right now but why do i need to prove anything you little beg?

My rants on here must have got a lot of people in their feelings. It's clear as day now. Emotional pussyholes.

/

Around this time last year I almost coulda got tangled up and gone to pen but I am not a shit criminal like @MGEEZ which is why im at uni now... u d*ckheads online are just some angry and sad old men lol fuckin absolute mugs.

27 minutes ago, ag. said:

Lol if i cared enough i could just drop proof right now but why do i need to prove anything you little beg?

My rants on here must have got a lot of people in their feelings. It's clear as day now. Emotional pussyholes.

/

Around this time last year I almost coulda got tangled up and gone to pen but I am not a shit criminal like @MGEEZ which is why im at uni now... u d*ckheads online are just some angry and sad old men lol fuckin absolute mugs.

Tbh  your rants on here had me thinking you were on your way to greatness bro. But you're about to be a 30 year old intern. 

I hope it works out for you. Crime defo ain't the way anyhow. 

If you do want to share what your goals are and where you want to be once you graduate. People on here can help. Stop being so angry and stupid though. Good luck chap. 

• Upvote 1