If you had another life...

Grafter

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

had me thinking you were on your way to greatness bro. 

Family members, friends, teachers, girlfriends etc have all told me this, thats why I laugh at the cunts on here... I would sooner be a 27 year old Law intern (which is how old I will be when uni is done), than be 35 fresh out of prison at my wits end about my future coz I wanted to impress some brain dead scumbags who don't even value their own shit lives lol I'm good love enjoy loooool

AG you don't seem very likeable, and I don't know if it's because these lot are winding you up or if you are genuinely not very likeable but I'd say if you are actually a cool fella on the up you shouldn't care about the opinions of folks on the internet. And how you demonstrate that is by actually rising above.

Rise above my nigga.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mizchif said:

AG you don't seem very likeable, and I don't know if it's because these lot are winding you up or if you are genuinely not very likeable but I'd say if you are actually a cool fella on the up you shouldn't care about the opinions of folks on the internet. And how you demonstrate that is by actually rising above.

Rise above my nigga.

Haha it's not even about caring. Some of these guys are just clueless... 

Contrary to my posts on here I am not a badmind person like that. & I will be reducing my trollery activities online haha