The Global Rise of Fascism...again

Grafter

America

Brazil got itself a trump

The Daily Mirror being handed out free this morning

People posting comments on fb posts with legit practical methods of resistance

BREXIT

If theres no deal the pound could slump... that's a prime environment for fascism...

What do you lot think is gna happen over the next 5-10 years?

What you lot gna do with yourselves?

Do you think Mogg or Boris will be next in line for the throne?

Angela Merkel on her way out as well.

Germany's Angela Merkel says she will step down as chancellor in 2021, following recent election setbacks.

"I will not be seeking any political after my term ends," she told a new conference.

Her CDU party was severely weakened in elections in the state of Hesse on Sunday, the latest poor performance by parties in her coalition government.

She also said she would stand down as CDU leader in the coming days. She has held the post since 2000.

6 clips showing what bolsanaro is all about

His sons were raised better than to date a black woman which is synonymous with promiscuity according to him

And slave descendants do nothing, all over weight and not good even for procreating

He has plans on decimating the people of the favelas worse than how the police already go on...

5 hours ago, Grafter said:

His sons were raised better than to date a black woman which is synonymous with promiscuity according to him

And slave descendants do nothing, all over weight and not good even for procreating

He has plans on decimating the people of the favelas worse than how the police already go on...

Smfh

52 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

nothing will happen.

mike pence would be immediately sworn in as president, just like LBJ.

People just need to weather the storm, Trump will probably end up doing another term though so boy.

Dangerously laissez-faire attitude. Totally different climate from when jfk was done in. Totally different set of supporters (trigger happy morons)

But ok...

Nah can see less and less power given to the president and it being a next celeb every 4 years

eventually until it becomes some x factor style contest to win the presidential seat

/

Brazilian guy... blacks in brazil love him ?

11 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Any evidence of this? Cos i saw different on c4 news

ronaldinho.jpeg

/very difficult to find a decent english source 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/how-jair-bolsonaro-entranced-brazils-minorities--while-also-insulting-them/2018/10/23/a44485a4-d3b6-11e8-a4db-184311d27129_story.html

read between the lines, pretty much every article out says he is racist and all his comments about black people but they mention little tidbits where the truth comes out that he was polling the highest in the black vote..... by far

the americanisation trying to discredit black people outside of usa and push them into having the same agendas of black americans 

also since he wrapped no articles nothing... just pure propoganda before the elections 

35 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Dangerously laissez-faire attitude. Totally different climate from when jfk was done in. Totally different set of supporters (trigger happy morons)

But ok...

An assisation of the president would have the totally opposite affect. It would actually galvnise the country. Nobody but a few morons would be happy to see trump killed.

I mean even if afro Brazilians have a different perspective on things to african Americans, what he said about them in those clips was his own words. Not propaganda. Dont need any articles to tell me hes racist, heard it from his own mouth

Polls that break out figures on Afro-Brazilians separately from that group suggest they are supporting Bolsonaro in far lower numbers than mixed-race voters. Yet overall, people of color could push Bolsonaro over the top.

Right, so people who dont view themselves as the people hes talking about support him. We know that the whole colour spectrum in Brazil is nuts and nuanced. It isn't like America where ur black regardless of shade.

Oh an trump also has African American supporters (aka weirdos)

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

An assisation of the president would have the totally opposite affect. It would actually galvnise the country. Nobody but a few morons would be happy to see trump killed.

He has a lot of supporters. It could galvanise them, stoke anger an fear amongst them concerning the successor. They may see it as a direct attack on them. An if they have a fascist leader to step into the fray and harness that immediate anger they have...

And I wouldn't say only a few morons would be happy to see trump killed. I think an AWFUL lot of Americans will breath a premature sigh of relief. They may even start celebrating, igniting his supporters...

Part of risk management is thinking the unthinkable. I don't even think what I'm sayin is unthinkable. But i just dont think it's safe to be ignorant of the possibilities. Or to be so certain about particular outcomes

Yh they support him in lower numbers but more importantly they support HIM over anyone else 

Black people are generally right wing just not voting wise in countries like US and UK... in europe a black person(not just blacks but all those of an immigrant background) are very likely to support a more left leaning party but in the country of origin support the right wing party...

in brazil they arent immigrants and only have their country of origin 

12 hours ago, Grafter said:

Dont know who the hell he is but i like this guy.

Anti gay,Anti race mixing,Will bitch slap a bitch without thinking twice.

What more can you ask for in a president.

• Upvote 1