Is this John Doe ?

Admin.

Crazy times we live in when silliness like this gets major media coverage. M

Both of them are coming up juicy in this on either ends of the spectrum.

she will have a feminist martyr status perfect timing for the whole metoo , woman can’t do no wrong zeitgeist. And him for the whole media star side of it where in these times you can earn a healthy buck for murdering the pope as long as it goes viral.

play his cards right he can be like the cash me outside bit with a few grand in bank.

• Upvote 7
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Vtec said:

Dunno. reply that to Mr exposed, let's see what response you get. 

We know those type of chicks exist by the truckload and pretty clear he's pitched that at those who the cap fits.

Relax.

by the fucking truckload 

ive been on both ends of the spectrum 

when i wasnt living right in my younger days girls didnt mind at al ... AT ALL 

and i see it now teh majority dont care either as long as thier getting laced 

they dont care about it until it happenes to them its just human nature 

i see high flying career girls with the fraudsters and shotta nowdays that i used to pile with and they do not give a damn as its all about the money 

unfortunately within the black culture fraud, drug dealear and criminal acivity is very much embedded lets not dispute this 

but that comes from a general state of poverty . its the same with lower class whites

as for mr exposed... :rofl: 

watch the whole ep 

i remeber bussing up at this ep at the time 

completely baited up the operation 

im sure there are many fraudbaes out there  on this forum ...........................

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

unfortunately within the black culture fraud, drug dealear and criminal acivity is very much embedded lets not dispute this 

but that comes from a general state of poverty . its the same with lower class whites

watch the whole ep 

im sure there are many fraudbaes out there  on this forum ...........................

Call it what it is; mainly Nigerians and Ghanaians who celebrate fraud. It’s not ‘black culture’ at all... and also in England the lower class people don’t celebrate fraudsters, there is no ‘419’ equivalent here, maybe coz of a welfare state. But then your countries (nigeria especially) are rich enough to give out welfare it just gets stolen by the rich people and politicians. The ‘general state of poverty’ is related to those things. 

mate im sure where youre from you dont see too many blacks but round here the jamaicans, Congolese. ivory coast, somalians, sierrla leons , ghanaians , domican rebuplic etc etc all exist and each can take part in criminality usually in the form of shotting or more recently fraud 

its not a nation based thing anymore its a black' thing and like i said this comes as a result of poverty

im sure every black person especially the men on this forum knows someone (or had someone in thier circle) who has been jail, someone who peddles drugs, or does fraud (or used to) its 

unfortunately criminality is not completely abhorred by us and as i always say the music has had a massive  part to play in why

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

mate im sure where youre from you dont see too many blacks but round here the jamaicans, Congolese. ivory coast, somalians, sierrla leons , ghanaians , domican rebuplic etc etc all exist and each can take part in criminality usually in the form of shotting or more recently fraud 

its not a nation based thing anymore its a black' thing and like i said this comes as a result of poverty

im sure every black person especially the men on this forum knows someone (or had someone in thier circle) who has been jail, someone who peddles drugs, or does fraud (or used to) its 

unfortunately criminality is not completely abhorred by us and as i always say the music has had a massive  part to play in why

I don't know why you are responding to that bell end. Guy lives in Sheffield, joggling his call centre customer service and CEX rep role. 

Would be very surprised if he rubs shoulders with people of color . All is info is hear say and YouTube 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Bro don’t be dumb. There’s obvs black ppl outside London.. Certain ethnicities spread their culture like a disease. 

Criminality exists in every spectrum of social class. 

The middle/upper class bankers defrauded the whole county and sent it into a recession 

money laundering 

illegal lobbying for political gain

tax

etc, etc, etc

I am not a fan of demonising a particular demographic just because the majority are conditioned to think that way. 

This in fighting has to stop

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Badman said:

Criminality exists in every spectrum of social class. 

The middle/upper class bankers defrauded the whole county and sent it into a recession 

money laundering 

illegal lobbying for political gain

tax

etc, etc, etc

I am not a fan of demonising a particular demographic just because the majority are conditioned to think that way. 

This in fighting has to stop

You’ve missed the point

thread derail sorry guys

back to fraudbae 

7 hours ago, ag. said:

Call it what it is; mainly Nigerians and Ghanaians who celebrate fraud. It’s not ‘black culture’ at all... and also in England the lower class people don’t celebrate fraudsters, there is no ‘419’ equivalent here, maybe coz of a welfare state. But then your countries (nigeria especially) are rich enough to give out welfare it just gets stolen by the rich people and politicians. The ‘general state of poverty’ is related to those things. 

you fucking d*ckhead.. all these wannabee intellectuals that suddenly get "woke" always show themselves up eventually..

so what about the back of the lorry types? most of the scams against old age pensioners are carried out by brits..white British

to whitey daem..no one gives a fuck of a difference between east or west or north african...but you keep pointing out your alleged differences. since east Africa is the dubai of africa. oh wait

8 hours ago, ag. said:

Someone on here (I think Lahi) said cannibalism is practiced in your country of origin. Can you please confirm? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drift said:

Someone on here (I think Lahi) said cannibalism is practiced in your country of origin. Can you please confirm? 

Haha that retarded Mali was chatting shit about Congolese people being Cannibals. Firstly there’s countless and diverse tribes in Congo, secondly only my Grandad is Congolese and his ‘tribe’ of people have never had anything like that associated with them. Maybe the pygmies living in the forests. @TheInfamous should be more worried about the incest epidemic in his homeland.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

by the fucking truckload 

ive been on both ends of the spectrum 

when i wasnt living right in my younger days girls didnt mind at al ... AT ALL 

and i see it now teh majority dont care either as long as thier getting laced 

they dont care about it until it happenes to them its just human nature 

i see high flying career girls with the fraudsters and shotta nowdays that i used to pile with and they do not give a damn as its all about the money 

watch the whole ep 

? this show was jokes Still. BNeed to watch the series again

Dead

Even bigger wasteman.

• Upvote 1