Are any of you not wearing a Poppy?

TheOneGameBaller

On 11/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, Incumbent said:

what's ppl's thoughts on the one minute silence? at work, school etc

i am playing ball this weekend and the league have told all referees to do the one minute silence before every kick off

Meh. 

But it's not hurting anyone, so got no problems with it.

The House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha were one of the families involved in engineering the Nazis and WWII which was used to persecute and kill off their opposition as well as seize more power. 

The windsors Eg Queen and Co where originally named saxe-coburg and gotha. 

Changed to hide the fact they are nazis themselves and still are today. That's why you have white nationalists flexing swastika.. They understand the connection. And links to KKK

And all embedded with worlds biggest bankers and oil magnates to fulfill their power agenda. Who hide under the jewish/zionist/vitcim umbrella. 

The politics don't matter. When it comes to remembrance it is about the soldiers who made sacrifice, whatever the reasons for the wars. Many were just boys, many young men where the army is the only option, many young and stupid. Used like fodder. The poppy is for them, not to remember and rail against the political fuckry that put them there

WW1 was about royal cousins fighting...the fuck i care about it.

what recognititon did they give the indians and africans they forced into serving and dying for them only to face repression in the country they fought and died for? until quite recently, but most were never paid once the war was done and

i pity the young soldiers as young as 16 that were sent to their deaths by rich people...nothing has changed today, infact its even worse cos alot of nobility fought and served in WW1

you want to raise money for veterans..what about the govt who sent them? 

I may have misunderstood your point. 

However; you realise the poppy is used to commemorate war dead right. 

Including those idians and Africans and Children sent to their death.... 

P.S. I Don't wear one as I don't like to be browbeaten into a position and the over politicisation of it makes my stomach turn. 

I also don't like the constant Grief junkyism where d*ckheads fall over themselves to show everyone else how much more they care about something. 

(Got people walking around with Poppies on Dog leads, on cars and Poppies the size of hubcaps and they allow these wronguns a vote)

Smh

3 hours ago, Kompressor said:

I may have misunderstood your point. 

However; you realise the poppy is used to commemorate war dead right. 

Including those idians and Africans and Children sent to their death.... 

P.S. I Don't wear one as I don't like to be browbeaten into a position and the over politicisation of it makes my stomach turn. 

I also don't like the constant Grief junkyism where d*ckheads fall over themselves to show everyone else how much more they care about something. 

(Got people walking around with Poppies on Dog leads, on cars and Poppies the size of hubcaps and they allow these wronguns a vote)

Smh

yes, I know its to remember the war dead. However WAR is a major thing, you just cannot separate war from politics I'm afraid so those people saying that this is about the dead, not the politics are terribly naive. 

furthermore, the POppy is now used to remember ALL war dead.  i would rather no member of the govt wore a Poppy then seeing the same Whitehall terrorists that fuel wars ( but never send their kids to fight) wear a poppy and I'm wearing one alongside them. the dead being remembered are dead because of the cunts in govt just like today. 

until then you cannot separate war from politics

• Upvote 1