Work Rage

Incumbent

On 11/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, cambridgebanteer said:

I've felt that kind of anger at work before once, it ended in a homophobic tirade and my dismissal 

work rage is a mad ting, i've experienced it once and proper lost it. what saved me was i didn't touch the bitch

man just dashed chairs and tables about but she try tell senior management & police that i slapped and punched her

lucky for me there was cctv

this bitch never liked me from day dot, she was my manager & tried hard to get rid of me by doing bare fucked up shit like doing the rota. she would ask everyone else what they wanted then just give me the left overs, others would always have certain days off but when i ask for them it's no, she'd leave me out of department meetings then when i ask she'd say oh sorry, i thought i told you. she would always tell me to do jobs that i either wasn't supposed to do or hadn't been taught how to do then when i don't do it or don't it properly she'd e-mail me stating all the wrongs i've done and cc supervisor & colleagues

lots of other things but what got to me was one day i turned up to work, said hello to everyone but nobody said shit, next minute i was bombarded with work which apparently i hadn't done so now the department was due for a audit. my instincts told me something ain't right so between breaks & lunch i left my mobile in the office and left it recording and boom.

caught manager & 4 others planning how they were going to blame everything on me and get me sacked, they called me all sorts of names and what made me loose it was my girl said "...he submitted a holiday form in coz he wanted to spend time with his soon to be dead uncle, i am going to deny it and said you mark already booked a holiday, cath and jenny are on a course" and you can hear all them laughing & giggling

when i heard it, i came out of the toilets and mark & her were in the staff room so i confronted them, they denied it and that's when pure rage came out

investigation took place by hr, i submitted all the madness they'd been doing over the course of 2 years and her and mark lost their jobs, mark used to make racist jokes under the term of "banter"

the others got final warnings

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

work rage is a mad ting, i've experienced it once and proper lost it. what saved me was i didn't touch the bitch

man just dashed chairs and tables about but she try tell senior management & police that i slapped and punched her

lucky for me there was cctv

this bitch never liked me from day dot, she was my manager & tried hard to get rid of me by doing bare fucked up shit like doing the rota. she would ask everyone else what they wanted then just give me the left overs, others would always have certain days off but when i ask for them it's no, she'd leave me out of department meetings then when i ask she'd say oh sorry, i thought i told you. she would always tell me to do jobs that i either wasn't supposed to do or hadn't been taught how to do then when i don't do it or don't it properly she'd e-mail me stating all the wrongs i've done and cc supervisor & colleagues

lots of other things but what got to me was one day i turned up to work, said hello to everyone but nobody said shit, next minute i was bombarded with work which apparently i hadn't done so now the department was due for a audit. my instincts told me something ain't right so between breaks & lunch i left my mobile in the office and left it recording and boom.

caught manager & 4 others planning how they were going to blame everything on me and get me sacked, they called me all sorts of names and what made me loose it was my girl said "...he submitted a holiday form in coz he wanted to spend time with his soon to be dead uncle, i am going to deny it and said you mark already booked a holiday, cath and jenny are on a course" and you can hear all them laughing & giggling

when i heard it, i came out of the toilets and mark & her were in the staff room so i confronted them, they denied it and that's when pure rage came out

investigation took place by hr, i submitted all the madness they'd been doing over the course of 2 years and her and mark lost their jobs, mark used to make racist jokes under the term of "banter"

the others got final warnings

my guy , my fucking guy 

well done 

especially with the recordings 

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

i wanted to walk out too after the incident tbh but coz of the evidence i had against them i couldn't

had to make them pay, maybe they'll think twice about it next time

i heard that "mark" c*nt lost his house coz he couldn't pay the mortgage as he couldn't find a new job in time

the manager is claiming benefits

fuck them

Djudjeijfjrufhcjj fjjtjtjf

My mood when they walking out

tenor.gif

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Incumbent said:

i wanted to walk out too after the incident tbh but coz of the evidence i had against them i couldn't

i heard that "mark" c*nt lost his house coz he couldn't pay the mortgage as he couldn't find a new job in time

fuck them

Respect. I’ve been in similar situations at work. You’ve just got to keep your cool and record/document all their fuckery.

It’s tough being a black man in the corporate world. It’s tough for black Women too but we’re considered  more of threat. The amount of passive aggressive shit we have to deal with from them is despicable. And then it’s the blatant discrimination when it comes to promotion and pay. 

Thst’s why outside of work I don’t associate with them. Unless you brown nose or tap dance for them like their token negro, you’re not getting that promotion. Best to work and network with other black people and start your own business. Everyone else does it, I wish more of us would take the initiative.

• Upvote 2

c/s above. I can't believe people can get involved with confecting drama at work, a place where no one wants to be and where are exchanging all of your daytime hours to earn x amount of £ so you don't have to munch insects for your protein source b2b sleeping outside in the rain. 

do your work, wear your fake professional persona  for a few hours and then  go home at evening,. where there is ample opportunity to involve yourself in irrational interpersonal conflicts

15 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Respect. I’ve been in similar situations at work. You’ve just got to keep your cool and record/document all their fuckery.

It’s tough being a black man in the corporate world. It’s tough for black Women too but we’re considered  more of threat. The amount of passive aggressive shit we have to deal with from them is despicable. And then it’s the blatant discrimination when it comes to promotion and pay. 

Thst’s why outside of work I don’t associate with them. Unless you brown nose or tap dance for them like their token negro, you’re not getting that promotion. Best to work and network with other black people and start your own business. Everyone else does it, I wish more of us would take the initiative.

cool,

what did u face and how were they dealt with in your situation? (if don't mind sharing)

real talk all round especially in red and i do exactly what you said in the last paragraph.

22 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

my guy , my fucking guy 

well done 

especially with the recordings 

i thank my now ex for that idea

my girl did the same to me and caught me cheating

after work one night she came round, asked me if i was cheating on a calm one, i wasn't expecting the question and i said no, she hit play and that was that

27 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

cool,

what did u face and how were they dealt with in your situation? (if don't mind sharing)

real talk all round especially in red and i do exactly what you said in the last paragraph.

The usual comments. 

“Why are you so quiet?”

”You hardly ever speak. Are you angry at us?”

”You’re not being a team player.”

”You have an attitude problem.”

You can’t be black and quiet in an all white/ non black environment. Again, they feel threatened if you’re not Buck dancing or acting a fool. Of course I crack jokes with my black colleagues but then we’re seen as being “clique-y.” 

Then of course there’s the usual sly racist comments. But if you bite, you’re the angry black guy and they’re the naive   Culturally ignorant white Woman.

What’s funny is that Asians (and other groups) will speak in their own language around you and no one pulls them up on that shit, which is rude as fuck. But it’s a problem when we meet up for lunch or talk with each other. 

Again, I don’t expect them to promote black people into senior roles. They might put the token one in, in order to seem progressive but if you look at most companies, their “diversity” is at a lower level. Look at most FTSE 100 companies and their directors/CEOs are all homogeneously white. Yet they want to claim “diversity” and “equal opportunities.”

Thats why it comes to hiring minorities, they’ll hire on this level of hierarchy (from least threatening to most):

Non-British White women. 

Asian women.

Asian men.

Black women.

Black men.

And usually (from experience) the black woman they’ll promote is some self hating mammy, put their to keep us negros in check.

There’s levels to this but I don’t want to derrrail this thread. Maybe I’ll start a new one. You know the usual suspects will deflect from this even though every black person working in these environments know this is gospel.

Like I said, there’s no point complaining, we need to build our own companies because they’re never gonna see us as equal.

• Upvote 6

Always document your incidents at work in a diary and record audio as back up when you can.

Personally, can't be dealing with all the back and forth via HR drama. On top of office politics. 

That's why I chose to contract for a while. If I see any sign of consistent  patterns, I will  bounce. I work in a sector where I can line-up a  new position within a week so I don't hang around .

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Grafter said:

But what did she have a recording of?

/

Cheatin is bad guys. Please stop

me welcoming one ting to my yard then proceeding to beat

it wasn't the best of recordings but it was clear enough

/

i am not proud but she was a sweet one

9 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

The usual comments. 

“Why are you so quiet?”

You can’t be black and quiet in an all white/ non black environment. Again, they feel threatened if you’re not Buck dancing or acting a fool. Of course I crack jokes with my black colleagues but then we’re seen as being “clique-y.” 

Then of course there’s the usual sly racist comments. But if you bite, you’re the angry black guy and they’re the naive   Culturally ignorant white Woman.

What’s funny is that Asians (and other groups) will speak in their own language around you and no one pulls them up on that shit, which is rude as fuck. But it’s a problem when we meet up for lunch or talk with each other. 

Again, I don’t expect them to promote black people into senior roles. They might put the token one in, in order to seem progressive but if you look at most companies, their “diversity” is at a lower level. Look at most FTSE 100 companies and their directors/CEOs are all homogeneously white. Yet they want to claim “diversity” and “equal opportunities.”

Thats why it comes to hiring minorities, they’ll hire on this level of hierarchy (from least threatening to most):

Non-British White women. 

Asian women.

Asian men.

Black women.

Black men.

And usually (from experience) the black woman they’ll promote is some self hating mammy, put their to keep us negros in check.

There’s levels to this but I don’t want to derrrail this thread. Maybe I’ll start a new one. You know the usual suspects will deflect from this even though every black person working in these environments know this is gospel.

Like I said, there’s no point complaining, we need to build our own companies because they’re never gonna see us as equal.

complete truth!!!

my elders used to tell me the same thing but until i started working and experiencing them first hand i was like nah, it can't be that bad

a certain london council tried to do my aunt dirty with a constructive dismissal something... but like others said, she had documented most of the serious things that had taken place before she was finance director, in other words they sacked her for doing something she didn't and at the same time promoted the same person that did, the fucked thing was most of the senior management knew it wasn't my aunt.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

The usual comments. 

“Why are you so quiet?”

Non-British White women. 

Asian women.

Asian men.

Black women.

Black men.

The real.

Even in IT, It always the ethics doing the ground work (Developer Devops, testing BA ) freshy Indians , EU and Afs. And alot of these man are on this "yes sir" business

When you start moving higher up. PMO , Delivery manager. Things  get A4 paper white. And a lot of them a technically clueless.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Afroman said:

The real.

Even in IT, It always the ethics doing the ground work (Developer Devops, testing BA ) freshy Indians , EU and Afs. And alot of these man are on this "yes sir" business

When you start moving higher up. PMO , Delivery manager. Things  get A4 paper white. And a lot of them a technically clueless.

More like "my day rate is CLEAN lemme not fuck up this money by getting involved in bullshit". We had a Nigerian developer we called The Machine earned more than most managers. He fucked off to stack even more P.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Drift said:

More like "my day rate is CLEAN lemme not fuck up this money by getting involved in bullshit". We had a Nigerian developer we called The Machine earned more than most managers. He fucked off to stack even more P.

fam these man are on £400 a day (in the midlands), in 6 months they're taking home more than the guy managing them. If the contracts a year they're probably touching director p. At a previous job I worked with a dev who had been there for 2 years on a initial 6 month contract, guy was laughing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

The usual comments. 

“Why are you so quiet?”

Non-British White women. 

Asian women.

Asian men.

Black women.

Black men.

‘Self hating’ is the only reason that woman got ahead of you? 

• Downvote 1

On 11/5/2018 at 11:24 AM, Incumbent said:

fuck them

This really shouldn’t make me happy but I’m really enjoying . Any more ?