Christmas Food and Drink

Grafter

? actually really dislike spiced rum

And not really a fan of alcohol on deserts, even Christmas cake. I'd rather not have it if its drenched in rum

Please dont sleep on Asda, pastry so crumbly

/

@Drift obviously bun pork but I saw in eat some pig in blanket thing that looked very very nice

When my old man told us we aren't Muslims any more it was either 2004 or 2005 when I ate my first pig in a blanket, I knew that yes I will accept all of the cancer and ailments which are headed my way for a future  lifetime of pork consumption, I was ready instantly 

The wideboi Xmas sausage roll in the cold sandwiches fridges at m&s (which is not the ones in the deli fridge aisle, those are separate sausage rolls), turkey cranberry sausage stuffing etc one beats all the Xmas sandwich offerings trust me 

• Like 1

Listen listen

This cant be a thread about pork now

There's more to Christmas than that isn't there?

Where are u all goin for work Christmas lunch?

Last year we went PF Changs, I had the black cod(just learning this isnt evem cod) which was bangin

2 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

When my old man told us we aren't Muslims any more it was either 2004 or 2005 when I ate my first pig in a blanket, I knew that yes I will accept all of the cancer and ailments which are headed my way for a future  lifetime of pork consumption, I was ready instantly 

The wideboi Xmas sausage roll in the cold sandwiches fridges at m&s (which is not the ones in the deli fridge aisle, those are separate sausage rolls), turkey cranberry sausage stuffing etc one beats all the Xmas sandwich offerings trust me 

Gonna grab this on my lunch 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

When my old man told us we aren't Shi'ite Muslims any more it was either 2004 or 2005 when I ate my first pig in a blanket, I knew that yes I will accept all of the cancer and ailments which are headed my way for a future  lifetime of pork consumption, I was ready instantly 

Corrected my guy.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

But in these times chicken eat chicken

Very true but you know what it is about the pig that puts me off.

look passed the fact they’ve got no sweat glands so retain toxins like she’ll fish. Get passed the rolling around in filth to cool themselves down or the pure fatty filth they carry( like there’s a inch layer of fatty toxin fat before you get to heir actual meat)

its the way every cannibal that has ever been asked to describe human flesh , they always say pork is the closest they can describe it and that medical investigators use it to test ballistics because it’s the closet they can get to human flesh when testing bullets etc

throw in every religion more or less warning people from eating it.

im not anti pig ? they’re smart , caring animals but not to eat. 

Also so never trust a pig farmer because you could murder a guy , throw the remains to a pig and that’s it. DNA , bones , flesh obliterated. 

And a a merry Christmas to all ? 

• Upvote 2