Where is Thun?!

Da Luv Doc

@Thun you have gone missing since the king of fake became president of the USA and day after day it's been exposed that your boy Alex Jones is a serial fake news producer.

How do you feel knowing you've supported racists all of your conspiratorial life?

How does it feel knowing the ones who promoted the fake news, were actually your guys?

How does it feel, seeing that your boy farage was implicit in helping this country actually start losing its sovereignty?

@Thun I like you, you need to explain your actions.

• Downvote 4

19 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@Thun you have gone missing since the king of fake became president of the USA and day after day it's been exposed that your boy Alex Jones is a serial fake news producer.

How do you feel knowing you've supported racists all of your conspiratorial life?

How does it feel knowing the ones who promoted the fake news, were actually your guys?

How does it feel, seeing that your boy farage was implicit in helping this country actually start losing its sovereignty?

@Thun I like you, you need to explain your actions.

What made you turn into a loony lefty who believes everyone is racist?

White middle/upper class far leftys are using ethnics as a great tool to further the hate, once they have fulfilled there use they will be chucked in with the white majority that are labelled racist for being nationalist

Mainstream media and globalists hate trump and farage as they are dismantling the globalist agenda, they want to put the people of there country first, whats wrong with that?

Poor jones, had to take him down after he caused major damage to there agenda, thats what happens when you keep speaking the truth, if he was speaking crap they would have left him alone

Any footage or quotes of them being racist, please prove, i will accept your apology when you come back with nothing 

LOL welcome back @Thun my friend!

@Thun Trump is an elite. He had a rich c*nt of a dad and he became a rich c*nt of a son who used his elitist self to become president. Trump has racist agendas all his life. Who does he always say has "low IQ" or "Stupid and dumb?"

Now we're going to have to suck up to the septic "Yeee hahhhh" tanks when this shit is over and ruin ourselves even more.

@Thun you never believed in the left and right, I even told you I think the same as the left/right/centre is all rubbish, but what made you side with a bunch of gun happy cowboys? Alex Jones, that gun happy piece of Hippopotamus poo, you were pissed with him yourself when he was chatting shit about this country and saying there was a race war, what made you stay with someone, stay backing someone who makes fake news?

I still like you as you're a legend and brought the LOLs, but I have to call you out on this.

43 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

LOL welcome back @Thun my friend!

@Thun Trump is an elite. He had a rich c*nt of a dad and he became a rich c*nt of a son who used his elitist self to become president. Trump has racist agendas all his life. Who does he always say has "low IQ" or "Stupid and dumb?"

Now we're going to have to suck up to the septic "Yeee hahhhh" tanks when this shit is over and ruin ourselves even more.

@Thun you never believed in the left and right, I even told you I think the same as the left/right/centre is all rubbish, but what made you side with a bunch of gun happy cowboys? Alex Jones, that gun happy piece of Hippopotamus poo, you were pissed with him yourself when he was chatting shit about this country and saying there was a race war, what made you stay with someone, stay backing someone who makes fake news?

I still like you as you're a legend and brought the LOLs, but I have to call you out on this.

Peace to you Justin 

Yes he is rich but does not mean he supports globalists, he opposes them and there evil agendas, that why people like blair, bush, soross and countless other globalists hate him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ07h-HccLo

It will help if you can provide evidence his racist and not just what the mainstream media told you

Why you pissed at the coyboys and jones, let them live there lives

Thun, he is an elitist. Thus why he reduced the the tax for the elite. His constant firing of people is him trying to imitate strongman leaders, trying to form a dictatorship but it'll fail. The conservatives are sucking up to the orange man now. What the media have reported about him for the last 30 years have been true, from trying to not let properties to blacks to calling only the blacks "you have low IQ" or "there are good people on both sides" like there are good neo-Nazis and the secret tape where one of the girls working for him admitted he uses the N word.

I could say the same think with regards to the "global elites" that Infowars say, where's the proof?

Them 2nd amendment frauds are annoying, the worst septic tanks that live tbh. The 2nd amendment is used to justify guns, but these clowns don't have a regulated militia so how does that stand? These right wing idiots always talk about banning abortions but are the first to try kill someone, some stupid hypocrites!

Apart from half the stuff he says about climate change, AJ chats so much rubbish and he is paid by the elites to cause a disturbance. The London stuff he was coming out with, showed that he has no idea what he fraffs on about.

29 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Thun, he is an elitist. Thus why he reduced the the tax for the elite. His constant firing of people is him trying to imitate strongman leaders, trying to form a dictatorship but it'll fail. The conservatives are sucking up to the orange man now. What the media have reported about him for the last 30 years have been true, from trying to not let properties to blacks to calling only the blacks "you have low IQ" or "there are good people on both sides" like there are good neo-Nazis and the secret tape where one of the girls working for him admitted he uses the N word.

I could say the same think with regards to the "global elites" that Infowars say, where's the proof?

Them 2nd amendment frauds are annoying, the worst septic tanks that live tbh. The 2nd amendment is used to justify guns, but these clowns don't have a regulated militia so how does that stand? These right wing idiots always talk about banning abortions but are the first to try kill someone, some stupid hypocrites!

Apart from half the stuff he says about climate change, AJ chats so much rubbish and he is paid by the elites to cause a disturbance. The London stuff he was coming out with, showed that he has no idea what he fraffs on about.

Anyone with the money he has would be classed as an elitist but he aint a elite globalist wanting to destroy nation states

He told one black person they have low IQ because they asked a stupid question, did he say the all blacks have low IQ? 

If I called you racist you would want me to provide proof not say some random women told me you used racist words without any evidence, not really fair you still calling him racist bit still no quotes or footage

Let them have there 2nd amendment, love or hate it its there country, not for us to decide there way of life

If jones is paid for by the globalists why did they ban him from the platforms and even paypal?