School introduces Anti Spill Policy

Afroman

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

I'll take a dry p*ssy over a nex mans swarty shoes

Cheers now

Don’t be silly. Your narni must be like the Sahara by now innit. How can u chat about anyone when u wear some bruk down Clarks and Corduroys? I thought Jamaican women were supposed to take pride in their appearance Graffy? Xx

Idea is dumb as fuck.. just open Instagram and you’ll see people flaunting shit.. people will always have more money than you and show off it’s life

So what happens on non-school uniform day or they getting rid of that too? When kids come in with the best drip and others don’t.. you getting clowned either way 

Avirex was stress back in college days

Remember this white youth that inherited some funds from his grand pops. Came to college flexing hard on a new bike and was changing his avirex jack every other week.

Some brehs from monoux and havering college came through one lunch time and peeled his chain, Jack and bike. Guy stood there looking dumbfounded.

Security couldn't even do shit..

one guy in year 11 tried fight like 5 of my classmates in year 7 cause they made fun of his hi tec trainers

Schott jackets were the must have item, i got mine JUST as the trend was dying out

total 90s for football, apart from the yout that would toe punt in his school shoes

one time i almost got peeled for my jacket, guy actually came up to me and almost took it until he realised it was Down Impact and not Avirex, thank you Walthamstow Market

school was mad at times

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

one guy in year 11 tried fight like 5 of my classmates in year 7 cause they made fun of his hi tec trainers

Schott jackets were the must have item, i got mine JUST as the trend was dying out

total 90s for football, apart from the yout that would toe punt in his school shoes

one time i almost got peeled for my jacket, guy actually came up to me and almost took it until he realised it was Down Impact and not Avirex, thank you Walthamstow Market

school was mad at times

them US Brass toe punters :rofl: 

• 2 weeks later...