School introduces Anti Spill Policy

Afroman

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Nuts I went to a school full of actually rich people and we never had anything like this. Everyone more or less had the same stuff. The only stand out things were the GAP hoodies and miss sixty jeans lmao.

Idiots like @Afroman can’t comprehend different reasons why people would do this. 

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Idiots like @Afroman can’t comprehend different reasons why people would do this. 

? Triggered

Picking up used worn off airmax's t with the sole looking like Bobby trim back in the day to stay in trend 

bobby-brown-bobby-brown-24129412-400-550

My brudda na wahala be that, life played you...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Good idea  

but why is this ag acting like wearing second hand shoes isn’t a big deal ffs

I used to be as indoctrinated as you Mgeezy, when I was at secondary school surrounded by council estate ppldem. I stopped caring about that stuff when I got older and came around different circles. If there werent a lot of people copping used shoes would apps like Depop be as popular as they are? 

• Upvote 1

@MGEEZ you think that way because you are small minded and have had limited life experience... I know some kids who wear charity shop clothes regularly but their parents are millionaires. I am past the Depop/Ebay phase but if u think its down to ‘extreme poverty’ ur just thick. 

• Downvote 2