Times you had to make an unexpected departure

dayomesaydayo

Ever had to ?

Cant lie i had to do this twice.

First time i was like 12 years old  on the train and one big stinking watless man sat next to me and try back out a shank on me to take my phone. Luckily the train just pulled up to the station and i legged it out the door. The guy actually chased me as well but because he had a push bike with him he had to carry it up the stairs to get out the station (clapton) which slowed him down. I hid in  turkish boss mans shop  next door (who told me to man up and stop being a girl) and called my dad.

/

Next time im walking on my jack jones going home from a night out at like 2 in the morning all of a sudden this whip pulls up beside me and like three guys get out on some oi you come here tip.

I thought once they got closer and saw my face they would realize it was a case of mistaken identity. Didnt go to plan and they started getting closer.

I swear to god i done my best usain bolt impersonation.

DiligentCircularKitty-small.gif

Honestly didnt know i could run that fast

when I was 16 ish me and my bredrin was drunk it was summer this guy invited us to a house party when we got there it was full of dykes I can remember slapping 1 round the face to greet her then she slapped me bk soi slapped her lol then everyone was like she can stay but ur mate can't I was cussing them all callonh them dirtty dykes they all chased me down the street but that was jokes 

A few times, rather not retell certain situations...

but one which i look back and laugh at now i was on wood green high road when i was about 12 and couple older yutes popped out of nowhere to try jack me for my phone... man said dont run or ill stab you so i didnt but i took a swift 90 degree right turn into some womans clothing shop and acted like i was browsing ladies clothing for 5 mins till the coast was clear.... defo was prepared to call the first lady i saw mum if they came in...

And stupid naive me went and jumped on the bus back to ends top deck back left corner like nothing happend with my big brick phone making an imprint in my pocket

• Like 2

One situation always stands out.

Dave Chapelles set of been taken to the ghetto without realising you’ve been taken to the ghetto comes to mind .A friend of mine convinced me to go to a party she said a friend of hers was having at a club. Unbeknownst to me she was taking me to the slums of chapel town Leeds to the most seediest , rundown , hell on earth community type blues esq ghetto place. 

Im still traumatised to this day ? when I finally broke free  from Babylon slash sodom and Gomorrah I was greeted by my taxi speeding off and some man being shot in his knee caps. 

Was horrendous!!

21 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

One situation always stands out.

Dave Chapelles set of been taken to the ghetto without realising you’ve been taken to the ghetto comes to mind .A friend of mine convinced me to go to a party she said a friend of hers was having at a club. Unbeknownst to me she was taking me to the slums of chapel town Leeds to the most seediest , rundown , hell on earth community type blues esq ghetto place. 

Im still traumatised to this day ? when I finally broke free  from Babylon slash sodom and Gomorrah I was greeted by my taxi speeding off and some man being shot in his knee caps. 

Was horrendous!!

Is chapel town still golly?

Lived stone throw away from there in my early primary school days. 

I wish I would have ran away from more things in the past. I'm suprised I haven't been stabbed yet, I'm sure if I was younger in these times it probably would have happened. I've told people to duss out while i've remained more than once, thinking back thats some ridiculous shit but I'm happy I remained safe.

One time we had to blow was during the Ontop FM days, we're in Stockwell in some guys kitchen, no clue who he was but one of my lot must have said something to or about his girl who was in the house (pretty dumb but that guy was pretty dumb). Geezer wasn't having it, you could feel the energy in the air change nobody was backing it for us and I think the station manager said "Yo, you lot need to bounce NOW". Duss out the flat and downstairs, I tell my homie to MOOOOOVE OUT and I'm downstairs styling it out with my cousin. Guy comes running up to us, sidebag, glove on etc on some "WHERE IS HE" business. Didn't say anything, guy moved on.

Got held up with a gun with another forum member in a  booky house party in Ghettosville (South London sucks by the way). He can validate I stood in front of him and told the brother you aren't doing this to my friend and walked him out. Definitely was sprinting when we left that place.

Yes I am a South London Native, but why I say it sucks is when I speak to people about things that I find normal which are clearly not, it makes me realise its South Londons fault.

Example - Back in the days in a rave it could be so sick that someone fires a handgun, in the air or into the floor, and you just carry on partying because everyone gets that the shoobs is sick.

That apparently isn't normal. Also apparently people didn't like scrapping outside the works in Kingston after a good dance and chirps, but I'd have my fellow South Londoners travel across the dancefloor to say "YO, if anythings popping off after this i'm down". Backing beef that hasn't happened yet. South London.

Were our men not the first to wear their trousers properly while the rest of london was busy showin their arses in more ways than one?

Thats just one example an before anyone friggin starts i dont wanna see my clarks showin up in here. It wont done my dance.