Accents.

dayomesaydayo

If a mans scouse we may as well get married or welsh, that deep welsh accent. Don't think I can articulate just how much time i have for these accents

I think the only thing that's gna put me off is any kind of high voice like ken kratz, but that's an indicator of low testosterone which I would spot from afar. And that condescending accent fresh Indians have. Can't stand it.

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

If a mans scouse we may as well get married or welsh, that deep welsh accent. Don't think I can articulate just how much time i have for these accents

I think the only thing that's gna put me off is any kind of high voice like ken kratz, but that's an indicator of low testosterone which I would spot from afar. And that condescending accent fresh Indians have. Can't stand it.

How can u spot that 

Are u a doctor ?

14 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Never understood why people dislike it.

Then again, I spent some years there

I like it, i like it quite a bit but likewise probably cos i lived there

The black people tho.

Nothing that tends towards the black country accent...

5 hours ago, Thizz said:

Scouse I’d be all over it. 

Like that chick in the Fake Taxi video with the rollers in ???

aint seen that ep but boyyyy...

scouse accents >>>>>>

took cuffin season to seasons

first time i touch city center and bitches were out on a friday day time shopping in hair rollers and even staff had them in

done the birdman handrub

/

cant deal with broken english + non london accent

like them EE tings with northern accents... instant goodbye

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Greens said:

You man ever heard that Italian London hybrid that comes when an Italian has lived here for about 10 years?

Got like a cockney twang mixed with the Italian accent, shit is horrible.

yh but trusy me its not nowhere near as bad as italian/geordie or someting like that

as i said any foreign/northern hybrid.... they need to allow the double accents with their broken english

• Like 1

Mad thing is London and Kent girls feel an out of town accent. I think the Notts accent is evil, but it travels well. 

Calm on accents,just don't like girls who speak like their 17. A Vicky Pollard or Tulisa is a no no. Don't care if they're an 8 out of 10. In fact Newcastle and Bristol accents can fuck off. Proper cockney can as well.

10 hours ago, Admin. said:

yh but trusy me its not nowhere near as bad as italian/geordie or someting like that

as i said any foreign/northern hybrid.... they need to allow the double accents with their broken english

Have heard it on things like dinner date am come dine with me. It is cognitively unacceptable

14 hours ago, Greens said:

You man ever heard that Italian London hybrid that comes when an Italian has lived here for about 10 years?

Got like a cockney twang mixed with the Italian accent, shit is horrible.

Yeah horrible accent.

There's an even worse one - Portuguese that have lived in ends too long