Nasty things you did as a yout

Mind Reader

Think i was taught better then to do stuff like that.....

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

If we can turn this topic around that'd be great

Around 5/6 I touched the top of the school gate an got that anti climb tar paint all over my hands. So another day i told my best friend to touch it. The boy started crying like a baby an told on me. I got in trouble.

Another time a friend of mine went to sit in a seat I wanted to sit in. So I pulled it from under him before he sat down as seen on tv. Hella tears, again i got in trouble

Smh

Not really nasty but bad.

When I was young , about 6 me and my 2 sisters were going to be bridesmaids. I was super excited and couldn’t sleep so decide to mess about. I found some super glue and decided to mess with it. I stuck my sisters fingers together and eyebrows. 

Not wanting to be caught out and in trouble I left one of my sisters clean of super glue and stuck my own fingers.

when it kicked off in the morning I proceeded to state that my other sister was not stuck so it must of been her .

I stuck to that story. They all agreed she may of sleep walked . 

I told my sisters many years later and they all screamed and said they knew it was me  but couldn’t prove it lol ? fun times

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Not really nasty but bad.

When I was young , about 6 me and my 2 sisters were going to be bridesmaids. I was super excited and couldn’t sleep so decide to mess about. I found some super glue and decided to mess with it. I stuck my sisters fingers together and eyebrows. 

Not wanting to be caught out and in trouble I left one of my sisters clean of super glue and stuck my own fingers.

when it kicked off in the morning I proceeded to state that my other sister was not stuck so it must of been her .

I stuck to that story. They all agreed she may of sleep walked . 

I told my sisters many years later and they all screamed and said they knew it was me  but couldn’t prove it lol ? fun times

:rofl:

Schemin!