Refugee child attacked in school

Heero Yuy

@FA23

any thoughts ?

2 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

This topic has detailed in a similar fashion to when I was discussing with some colleagues last night. 

Quite interesting. 

This guy started talking about household incomes and how our incomes compared to the rest of the UK population. 

I had a feeling it was crazy but was still very surprised:

https://www.ifs.org.uk/tools_and_resources/where_do_you_fit_in

This is actually mental you know

The UK is actually poverty stricken

3 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Who the fuck would want to live in Huddersfield?

Who the fuck would cry for it?

What an attention seeking loser!

What a painfully thick person you are. But then your passionate belief in alienzz proved that already enit! Brain dead animal.

/

If any posters wanna show off their fully paid for yard in Kensington then maybe you can have some chip on your shoulder about up norff. Some of  u cunts only ended up in London coz that's where ur immigrant parents landed. Put some respeck pon di Nortsiiide. Ya get meh doe! 

After realizing he was mugged off this guy is now clutching at straws 

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/29/tommy-robinson-admits-spreading-fake-news-about-muslims-school-gangs-8192842/?fbclid=IwAR3va-I4WwRPsR-RcNW-vxJWXvYnavOm5ZMo8NYNxTs_VMgnVxN4QE9164I

Can you remember this video going viral or being played on every single news station across the world!? Piers Morgan didn’t call for the arrest of these vile scumbags. These 3 Pakistani boys did not pour a bottle of water on this young boy, instead they kicked the living shit out of him because he was white, and you can hear the poor boy begging for them to stop. This is about 20 times more violent but no liberal outrage for this poor lad though or go fund me page? All bullying is awful but it appears the media pick who they campaign for, just saying.

So you dont know who Jas is, but you know to call Carlos a mexican (even though he is Colombian), You call Venom  a faggot, you mention that Thizz treats Camron as a deity. You expect people to believe that you only signed up 4 years ago but reference shit from over a decade ago. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Somalian said:

So you dont know who Jas is, but you know to call Carlos a mexican (even though he is Colombian), You call Venom  a faggot, you mention that Thizz treats Camron as a deity. You expect people to believe that you only signed up 4 years ago but reference shit from over a decade ago. 

Basic comprehension plus deduction plus 4 years. How can I not know that shit ffs ?

• Upvote 1