Refugee child attacked in school

Heero Yuy

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Lets not do this, you have slipped up more than once when referencing things about users as a newer user you should not know about.  I was speaking to Jas earlier in the year and he said that you get off on just trolling people on here. 

He's not a new user, he's a given loser. Should be banned tbh, and I'm not one for saying that people should but this guy is a jarring punk!

Hudds is becoming a down right degenerate place to live.  Gun attacks daily. Daily machete and knife crimes in broad daylight mostly by young ones. First ever gangbos in Yorkshire, grooming gangs  even the children’s services had to get taken over by Leeds because they’ve been in special measures for a 2years the list is endless. That’s just the tip of a huge iceberg. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ag. said:

Lol you thick c*nt. If i were writing ignorant nonsense about Landan taaan you would correct me. Why shouldn't I correct the Southerners on here talking shit about up norf?!

Theres ignorant nonsense but then theres truth and facts. Im sorry bro it is what it is 

• Upvote 1