New wave of 30 year olds

Supermalt

There is def more pressure on women approaching 30s that ain't married or had a youth.

But have got nothing but respect for those who put their career ahead of everything else.

What I find hilarious is these 30+  women still insta-thoting and hoping to tone down in the future with hella options . Its a young persons game man. Them 22-25s are living in their prime right now 

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

There is def more pressure on women approaching 30s that ain't married or had a youth.

But have got nothing but respect for those who put their career ahead of everything else.

What I find hilarious is these 30+  women still insta-thoting and hoping to tone down in the future with hella options . Its a young persons game man. Them 22-25s are living in their prime right now 

yh sounds about right 

Congrats @Afroman and sorry to hear about your situation @dayomesaydayo , hope things improve for you soon.

\

Life is real good, career is great, my circle is nice, money is great. I really can't complain.

Think when you hit 30, as a man, you get pleasure out of the simple things in life, which come with less complications. Tend to become content with the person you are/becoming, and not trying to be something you're not. You haven't figured out everything, but have much clear outlook on life.That confidence of being comfortable with ones self radiates and can be seen by others, especially women in my experience.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Badman said:

Theres nothing fun about being reckless 

Are you sure?

I mean that's how you feel now because you're in your thirties. But have you always felt that way? When you're being reckless do you even always know how reckless you're being?

12 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Congrats @Afroman and sorry to hear about your situation @dayomesaydayo , hope things improve for you soon.

\

Life is real good, career is great, my circle is nice, money is great. I really can't complain.

Think when you hit 30, as a man, you get pleasure out of the simple things in life, which come with less complications. Tend to become content with the person you are/becoming, and not trying to be something you're not. You haven't figured out everything, but have much clear outlook on life.That confidence of being comfortable with ones self radiates and can be seen by others, especially women in my experience.

!!!!!

+Oozing that confidence >  Image gang confidence

• Upvote 1

I'm 30 next year, but I'm going through a weird phase recently where I'm looking at some of my peers who earn more money than me and I'm getting kinda jealous. And I've never ever had this before.

But I don't know if that's a good outlook (as in, go get yourself more money), or if it's a short sighted, grass is greener kinda outlook.

I've got a decent job, get paid pretty well, bought and done up my house (which took its toll on finance for last 2 years) so I'm in a more than comfortable place when I look at it like that...but I dunno I feel weird. Am I being stupid?

3 hours ago, Anderson said:

I'm 30 next year, but I'm going through a weird phase recently where I'm looking at some of my peers who earn more money than me and I'm getting kinda jealous. And I've never ever had this before.

But I don't know if that's a good outlook (as in, go get yourself more money), or if it's a short sighted, grass is greener kinda outlook.

I've got a decent job, get paid pretty well, bought and done up my house (which took its toll on finance for last 2 years) so I'm in a more than comfortable place when I look at it like that...but I dunno I feel weird. Am I being stupid?

Someone will always be your age or younger and make more than you.

Better to use that energy which is natural and pree how they did it.

Based on the bold you are ahead of MOST these days