Raheem Sterling Racist Media Campaign

kerser

well barnes wasnt speaking pro black he was talking about fair and equal treatment at all times for everyone so id say him dating outside his race fit his narrative perfectly

1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

Just to confirm, if you are a black man with a white girlfriend, you forfeit your rights to speak on black issues and racism...?

Cant be speaking about racism when you are contributing to White Supremacy.

/

To all those black posters who got upset about my previous post when aubameyang and cos rich white descendants are opressing your black descendants i dont want to hear a single word from you.

Infact when we are all dead chilling upstairs in heaven im gonna slap every single one of you.

You guys should be siding with me.

Their descendants are gonna opress yours yet you are siding with them.

Madness.

54 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

What do you actually disagree with in terms of what he said in that interview? @dayomesaydayo

100% he didnt watch

• Upvote 5

To me when you attack an individual rather  than the point being made its a red flag for me which indicates the person has absolutely nothing of substance to add to the discussion

Cant lie I used to think like that in the past but then I had to check myself

Are we in a position to disregard a valid point a black man has made about a race issue simply because he chose to procreate outside his own race and we chose to deal with black tings and treat them like shit instead?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

What do you actually disagree with in terms of what he said in that interview? @dayomesaydayo

Didnt watch.

I dont think you understand.

if you choose to contribute to white supremacy i dont want to hear a single word from you about racism.

Not one.

And why should i?

Guys like john barnes think they can tapdance around being colourists promoting european standards of beauty,breed out their blackness and create a future generation of elite wealthy whites.

Why should his opinion matter?

• Downvote 4

This dayo c*nt is a massive c*nt. What a dumb waste of space. Just as dopey as these racist we're seeing, but even worse because it's to other black people. He is a uncle Tom in the guise of being "pro black."

He isn't pro black, he's just jealous of the white man, thus why he has this complex.... it's like deep inside he feels inferior to them.

@dayomesaydayo you dumb penis, grow some balls! Imagine if your girl fucked and sucked a white man before you got with her and is lying to you and saying she's pro blacks, fuck off!

• Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Barnes spoke the real. 

100% and he was very articulate

However, him getting with becky (times 2) when it comes to the real definition of racism I'll always question his loyalty

when it comes to real racism, for me it's literally is black & white, ain't no half way shit outcha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

To me when you attack an individual rather  than the point being made its a red flag for me which indicates the person has absolutely nothing of substance to add to the discussion

Cant lie I used to think like that in the past but then I had to check myself

Are we in a position to disregard a valid point a black man has made about a race issue simply because he chose to procreate outside his own race and we chose to deal with black tings and treat them like shit instead?

DON DI MARCO.

On this issue of racism in the media, this came up in my feed yesterday and I couldn't believe how they can spin something positive into a negative like this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6475787/Jay-Zs-scholarship-fund-barely-gives-students-money-pay-books.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#article-6475787