Raheem Sterling Racist Media Campaign

kerser

3 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

I refuse to discuss racism towards black people with non black people (they will never understand the struggle of being black) and also with black people who only date outside their race(you don’t get to complain about the same race you’re infatuated with not accepting you).

I am with you on this. But, you can't knock  a valid point when it's made regardless.

Depends on the individual who is making the so called valid point.

John Barnes I can’t fully dismiss due to the fact he has been with a black woman in the past but I can’t rate you if you have always dated outside your race.

How can I sympathise with someone who is always looking for validation from another race (that’s what it is when you only date outside your own race).

Look if you’re going to only date outside your own race deliberately do it in peace e.g don’t speak out on racism because you these lot only seem to speak out when it happens to them.

Another thing 

If you have mixed it up (dated all races including your own and settled on one race it’s called preference).

• Upvote 1

Media moved on to Pogba now

english sports media is big business 

they do anything to get clicks/ articles 

when they hate you they really hate you see suarez, stan collymore , wenger 

im not sure if its  personal thing or if the traffic from the hate seems to up business as in people love to read negative stories about the above so the media keep on churning them out 

that said, institutional racism definitely does exist and i saw a vid of some white brudda telling it just liek it is saying' there is a problem with some white peole of seeing a confident, rich black man' 

ive said this for tiiime 

see mayweather as a prime example in comparison to mcgregor 

us shouldve loved maywheather  as being the best boxer of the generation instead they denigrate him at every time, because he is rich , confident and owns his own 

look at mcgregor who was the same , brash , confident flashy character ... not so much hate - why?

• Upvote 4

On 12/9/2018 at 9:20 AM, Anderson said:

Saw something on twitter saying it could've been 'fucking Manc c*nt, fuck off back there'....

Sections of the media running with this now.

Guy playing the victim card

35 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

see mayweather as a prime example in comparison to mcgregor 

us shouldve loved maywheather  as being the best boxer of the generation instead they denigrate him at every time, because he is rich , confident and owns his own 

look at mcgregor who was the same , brash , confident flashy character ... not so much hate - why?

I think people did love mayweather as the best of the generation however he intentionally leveraged the general public’s bias in order to get more people to buy into his promotions even if it was simply to see him get knocked tf out

Great marketing strategy took lemons and made lemonade and earned himself a LOT more money out of it

Mcgregor the opposite end of the spectrum

Trolls and talks shit to get the biased people on board

Gets tucked in

Rinse and repeat

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

I refuse to discuss racism towards black people with non black people (they will never understand the struggle of being black) and also with black people who only date outside their race(you don’t get to complain about the same race you’re infatuated with not accepting you).

Another dumbass, especially a guy who'd rather be known as Portugal instead of Angola,DIICKHEAD!!!

• Downvote 2

confident , braggadocio rich black men are despised by the world 

if you are calm, quiet with money you are tolerated but may get called a nigger every so once in a while e.g lebron james 

usain  bolt managed to break the mould by the british public embracing him as he was the star of the london olympics 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

I refuse to discuss racism towards black people with non black people

I agree with this simply cos black people been yapping for how long now? And why would and should non black people care? Tbh I don't discuss with most black people either as they don't see the bigger picture/solutions.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

if you are calm, quiet with money you are tolerated but may get called a nigger every so once in a while e.g lebron james 

usain  bolt managed to break the mould by the british public embracing him as he was the star of the london olympics 

Yep

Bascially, know your place ..

36 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Another dumbass, especially a guy who'd rather be known as Portugal instead of Angola,DIICKHEAD!!!

Exhibit A

These are the type of people I am talking about 

Never dated inside their own race 

“I don’t see colour”

When he receives that reality check he is the first to cry for sympathy 

You want to chase and cream pie their daughters but you’re the first to cry when they don’t rate you because of your race.

• Upvote 6

just doing his job tbf

paid to have that stance by talksport

bosses are loving the extra attention mings has bought them today

7 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

It started with Jack Johnson. They actually created a law just to stop him and other black men from drawing white women. It goes deep.

https://www.history.com/news/white-slave-mann-act-jack-johnson-pardon

Usain gets away with it because he’s still smiling and dancing, and therefore seen as non threatening. Take away that and believe me, he wouldn’t be the media darling. Look at how they treated Mario Ballotelli because he wasn’t skinning and grinning.

But yeah, the usual suspects in here are doing everything to avoid calling racism what it is.

6 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Exhibit A

These are the type of people I am talking about 

Never dated inside their own race 

“I don’t see colour”

When he receives that reality check he is the first to cry for sympathy 

You want to chase and cream pie their daughters but you’re the first to cry when they don’t rate you because of your race.

What if the guy agrees with preserving his race so only has children with his black wife, but cheats on her with white women?  So the black wife is a 'beard/front' Can that get a bly?