Raheem Sterling Racist Media Campaign

kerser

17 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Exhibit A

These are the type of people I am talking about 

Never dated inside their own race 

“I don’t see colour”

When he receives that reality check he is the first to cry for sympathy 

You want to chase and cream pie their daughters but you’re the first to cry when they don’t rate you because of your race.

When have i ever said ive never been with my own race? I've dated multiple races, you don't known me for shit mate. I do know you, you are a guy who thinks they know everything about football but yet you had failed in becoming a footballer and will never reach your goal as a footballer. Because you were shit.

Me on the other hand, I might not be a pilot yet, but within the next 7 years, after looking after my family and buying a bigger house and car, I will see my dream come true when I become a pilot, meaning on on the road to success.

#BlackExcellence #YouKeepOnDreaming

Only a fraud would go on about black, then will ignore racism because that person's in a mixed relationship,  think how much that doesn't make sense. Over compensating for your own insecurities.

?

On 12/10/2018 at 10:10 PM, Em Dott said:

I like this

An example of the benefits of “Yt pEePo” being involved in the larger discussion some interesting questions asked here and points made

A lot of white people feel like they aren’t part of the problem simply because they don’t necessarily exhibit overtly racist behaviour themselves however the argument Neville made about being complicit in the fuckry is an important one that I can only hope opened the eyes of some people out there

This is why I believe it takes a very damaged and ignorant black person to say that there’s no point discussing this stuff with white people full stop when clearly dialogue like this is clearly progressive 

IMO you can’t expect results approaching saink like this from one angle need to approach it from different directions at the same time to have a meaningful impact (like chemotherapy) which is why even black panthers welcomed the support of white people and even went as far to bring some of the confederate flag wielding working class whites on board

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why would you discuss racism towards black people with white people? It makes no sense they might try and understand but they will never live that experience it so why have the discussion?

Why would still feel you have to educate grown white people about racism?

It’s not their battle or struggle so how will they begin to relate?

/

As for Justin 

I hope to achieve the plans you have just written down.

Just with white people I now refuse to discuss racism.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

@SLEAZE BALL we have tried discussing racism with them for decades.

to NO avail.

You are under the illusion that most white people even care about combating racism in the first place.

/

Anyway Cs porch

I dont need to speak to white people about racism. 

Dont get me wrong there are good white people.

I have met one myself.

Cool guy who we let play football with us one time and now he plays with the mandem ever now and again.

I see him one time on fb defending blacks. 

Hes cool.

But in general white people do not care.

And it aint about blissful ignorance either.

They make a conscious decision to choose not to care which is fine by me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

gotta neg you guys for some of the dumbest shit ive seem in this room

This guy is actually TAPPED 

man said said he met ONE white guy one time who they let play football and he defends blacks on fb when he ain’t kicking ball with blacks ????

surely this his is a troll account I know white boys that’s smashed more black chicks and can do the shaku/azonto better than most black people. To say they don’t care about black people is crazy 

lower class yt people from the “hood” relate more to black struggles than white privilege wtf 

• Downvote 3

18 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

I know white boys that’s smashed more black chicks and can do the shaku/azonto better than most black people. To say they don’t care about black people is crazy 

Fucking hell is that all it takes? Smashing black tings and foolish dances? 

2 hours ago, The Infamous said:

This guy is actually TAPPED 

man said said he met ONE white guy one time who they let play football and he defends blacks on fb when he ain’t kicking ball with blacks ????

surely this his is a troll account I know white boys that’s smashed more black chicks and can do the shaku/azonto better than most black people. To say they don’t care about black people is crazy 

lower class yt people from the “hood” relate more to black struggles than white privilege wtf 

I never once said all whites are bad or dont understand racism.

Most however do not understand racism and dont care about eradicating it.

And never will either

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Yeah but still feels kind of wild when it's black players though

Or am I reaching?

He is just the typical ginger gammon  that begs for lols using dead racial subliminals

The welbeck pic wasn't originally fron him, it's a caption he owned. Not even funny, it looks nothing like him.