NFL Player Marries White Woman

dayomesaydayo

I hope he has a long and successful marriage to this white queen.

These are not recent tweets so can we assume she has grown as a person over the past 6 years? 

If anything for the money he is earning, she is a dead ting that is the real talking point. Can get a much better white queen

• Downvote 3

So we not forgiving her? For her to be full racist to now wanting to have half devil babies is a big leap in my book (please don’t be offended I have to drop phrases like this to stop the black relationship police from calling me a coon) The things a black d*ck can help beat never ceases to amaze me.

Saddest thing is a lot of man who date interracially have partners who think like this and If it aint their partners its their inlaws.

I dont know how they do it.

I cant ever imagine sitting at the dinner table being fed chicken dinosaurs and chips and thinking me and beckys parents are kool with eachother all the while in their head they are calling me a nigger.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Saddest thing is a lot of man who date interracially have partners who think like this and If it aint their partners its their inlaws.

I cant ever imagine sitting at the dinner table being fed chicken dinosaurs and chips and thinking me and beckys parents are kool with eachother all the while in their head they are calling me a nigger.

Chicken dinosaurs?

Man on here think they can come home to that and discuss racial issues .

Mad x 4

7 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Another example of stupidity. Your racist views think all whites are chicken drumstick cookers. And don't lie to yourself, you are chicken from when you were a toddler till now, you c*nt.

• Downvote 3

LMAO of course they can and Paul Moony is my favourite racist black man. The main issue is black people on both sides of the coin keep putting white people on a pedestal give them way to much power over you mentally and spiritually. But as I always say the black man loves his slave master.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Another example of stupidity. Your racist views think all whites are chicken drumstick cookers. And don't lie to yourself, you are chicken from when you were a toddler till now, you c*nt.

I refuse to believe you are a black man.

You cant be.

If you are you are a coon of the highest order.

• Upvote 1

@dayomesaydayo When you see an interracial couple do you start to screw face them?

The other day I was out and there was an interracial couple black female and white male, these motherfuckers were watching me the whole time then started kissing each other. Shit really turnt my stomach. 

5 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I refuse to believe you are a black man.

You cant be.

If you are you are a coon of the highest order.

I'm a proud black man, you are a loser of a black man. You are insecure, which is why you go on about colour all the time.

The quicker cavemen like you die off the better.

• Downvote 2