Smacking Kids.

dayomesaydayo

Whats your opinion on smacking kids?

Do any of the parents on here smack theirs?

Growing up i got the typical Nigerian discipline.

I,e bare beatings.

With instruments/weapons smh.

Stopped when i hit late teens when my parents realized i woud lay them out if they continued.

Me personally my views slightly changed.

I used to be 100 percent pro beating but as i got older i think that when i have kids i will try my hardest to discipline them without beating them but i will do it as a last resort if i need to.

6 hours ago, The Infamous said:

She moved back to her parents house 

But it was domestics a lot of fighting she tried alpha ting from the day the child was born. Couldn’t accept it and she just cut out. I know where they at but she won’t let me see her cos she’s a evil bitch 

fight for your right bro

i could never accept not seeing my son

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, The Infamous said:

But it was domestics a lot of fighting she tried alpha ting from the day the child was born. Couldn’t accept it and she just cut out. I know where they at but she won’t let me see her cos she’s a evil bitch 

Please fight it legally, I see this way to much.

Just now, The Somalian said:

Please fight it legally, I see this way to much.

Gonna have to still. It’s fully the only way cos our relationship is finished literally won’t reply to none of my messages. Her dad is cool with me but she lied on me. Probably told her I’m abusive when she was the abusive one. It’s a mess ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think I could hit my kids if I had them - I wasn't brought up on that so no way can I feel my kids would need it. Also I'm not sure I can accept someone hitting their children in front of me. 

On 1/7/2019 at 3:35 AM, The Infamous said:

Only just seen this. Sorry you're going through this. I have a few friends that have, including myself.

Any update?