Dayo going all out on his black queens

Da Luv Doc

in this case i understand his frustrations

when black women see a black man with a white woman they come for him and his relationship and chastise him for his descions 

he was angry and was just defending his woman an dwent over the top with insulting those who were ironically insulting him 

when their is a black woman with a white man - the same outrage is not heard from these black women i/e serena and her guy , eve and her guy etc etc 

if anything they are championed 

and as much as i love my black queens it cannot be disputed that they are definiteness harder to deal with than other races 

23 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

in this case i understand his frustrations

when black women see a black man with a white woman they come for him and his relationship and chastise him for his descions 

he was angry and was just defending his woman an dwent over the top with insulting those who were ironically insulting him 

when their is a black woman with a white man - the same outrage is not heard from these black women i/e serena and her guy , eve and her guy etc etc 

if anything they are championed 

and as much as i love my black queens it cannot be disputed that they are definiteness harder to deal with than other races 

Nah

He knew what he was doing

Went on chakas page and tagged his white gf as if he didn't know what was gonna happen then started ranting about black girls and saying he don’t speak on race but pro blacks are racist

/

White girls being easier to deal with a myth just like black girls not giving head

• Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Nah

He knew what he was doing

Went on chakas page and tagged his white gf as if he didn't know what was gonna happen then started ranting about black girls and saying he don’t speak on race but pro blacks are racist

/

White girls being easier to deal with a myth just like black girls not giving head

ive only ever had dealing with whites on a one bang flex and even that is limited so maybe im wrong here 

black girls not giving head is an ancient myth - they be sucking the best D 

I haven't watched any of these nonsense videos but i've got to agree that some races/cultures are harder to deal with

2 of my aunties (from Cyprus) have driven weak English men to commit suicide

Also i've had some dealings with an African woman. She let slip one day that her ex was lying to her so she got him sacked from his job, blackmailed him for £££ and done some other evil shit. I went no contact shortly after :rofl:

44 minutes ago, zoot said:

I haven't watched any of these nonsense videos but i've got to agree that some races/cultures are harder to deal with

2 of my aunties (from Cyprus) have driven weak English men to commit suicide

Also i've had some dealings with an African woman. She let slip one day that her ex was lying to her so she got him sacked from his job, blackmailed him for £££ and done some other evil shit. I went no contact shortly after :rofl:

Definitely a Nigerian auntie who did that... 

Notice most of these girls on Social Media constantly attacking black men due to their non-black partner are usually Nigerian or Ghanaian. These girls have been poisoned by their mothers clearly. The entitlement is mental. The very worst types of African women. 

My biggest fear is breeding a black girl by accident and finding out later on she’s Nigerian ??

• Downvote 2

All women will be on mans neck to get him to be where they feel a man should be for them...

just before guys were dealing with girls (white) from a low level socially so it seemed easy... wernt hard to keep them happy when they were used to nothing and no loving 

greater expectations when you start meeting women with big expectations for themselves let alone thier man (who even tho this womans power thing is on the rise still naturally need a partner that can provide the most for them and any potential baby)... Ill give women a loyalty point tho they will try get their guy to be where they need their partner to be or feel they need to be... and this is when guys feel like they necks being stepped on but its just women trying to get men at the level they feel they should be at and give them the chance before they move on to a guy who can offer more.

All women from all races/cultures the same just easier if your dealing with bum women.... The behind every strong man is a strong woman shit aint a lie

• Upvote 4