Welcome back

Swiftie

5 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Place can get busier again. No emails to members saying it's back up?

Not allowed 👀

EU

ok, well sending a member-wide email that "VIP2 is up again" is not against GDPR rules

I know (now) that you can't use Invision to do this when users haven't accepted to be contacted this way. However, you could do a DB dump of all user emails and then mail them en masse manually.

/

just got cut off from VIP2 for a day+ because I requested an email address change and never got the confirmation email (and the resends up until now didn't come through)

2 hours ago, dub said:

ok, well sending a member-wide email that "VIP2 is up again" is not against GDPR rules

I know (now) that you can't use Invision to do this when users haven't accepted to be contacted this way. However, you could do a DB dump of all user emails and then mail them en masse manually.

/

just got cut off from VIP2 for a day+ because I requested an email address change and never got the confirmation email (and the resends up until now didn't come through)

Yeah there was an issue with reputation post the server move. But this is sorted for now and all emails should be getting processed post me clearing up all the back log.

With regards to emailing users, this will happen later on today to as the 1st issue had to be under control before we could blat the 2nd :)

Out of interest, the email you received. What was the from address? Was it the 'noreply@' one?

8 minutes ago, Swiftie said:

Tweaked php config to deal with some reported 504 timeouts. So let me know if it’s the same or worse.

Not getting the timeouts anymore but just moving between topics or refreshing the unread page takes a good 10+ seconds

Sometimes if it lags on a page load I click the link again and it normally loads rapid 

7 hours ago, Swiftie said:

Yeah there was an issue with reputation post the server move. But this is sorted for now and all emails should be getting processed post me clearing up all the back log.

With regards to emailing users, this will happen later on today to as the 1st issue had to be under control before we could blat the 2nd :)

Out of interest, the email you received. What was the from address? Was it the 'noreply@' one?

[email protected] via sendgrid.net

The mail out should help out with that too

On 5/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, FA23 said:

Sometimes if it lags on a page load I click the link again and it normally loads rapid 

Yeah saw this myself today. Tweaked some further config in the hope of making it rapid. 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:08 PM, Mr. Martinez said:

First load can sometimes be an issue but moves okay after that for me

Adjusted some settings 1st, there are possible other improvements but one step at a time. :)