Recap Topic

Mizchif

I literally haven't made a topic in years. Maybe like 5 years plus who knows.

What's good in your life? What did you do with the last 3 months of the year while VIP2 was away?

I moved in with my girlfriend (first woman i've lived with), stopped smoking EVERYTHING and I'm going to Korea and Japan for 3 weeks next week.

• Upvote 5

Been settling in to a new job, went Lisbon, such a live place. Now trying to sort a new yard out. Busy start to 2019

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mizchif said:

I literally haven't made a topic in years. Maybe like 5 years plus who knows.

What's good in your life? What did you do with the last 3 months of the year while VIP2 was away?

I moved in with my girlfriend (first woman i've lived with), stopped smoking EVERYTHING and I'm going to Korea and Japan for 3 weeks next week.

Happy for you brother. Whereabouts are you living now? I'm living in Dartford now off ends with my missus. Off to Turkey and Canada this summer (got SummerSlam tickets).

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Seydou said:

Fucked around and find a new role as Application Support. Gotta up my SQL skills now.

Also, got into more debt 😂

SQL is the one... I always tell people if you wanna get into IT that's the language. High demand low supply. All that other python shit is bait.

/

Started contracting last month, so calm.

• Upvote 3

Moved to SE London after only living in east.

Tore my knee ligaments first month moving here and also my first season back playing league ball (only managed 6 games. Wrote my season off).

Knee still don't feel right but I got a chance to play at Hillsborough next week so I'm gonna do that and hope for the best.

Been a hard start to the year but I'm hoping the second quarter is an improvement. Moving to SE was the right move though.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Tore my knee ligaments first month moving here and also my first season back playing league ball (only managed 6 games. Wrote my season off).

Knee still don't feel right but I got a chance to play at Hillsborough next week so I'm gonna do that and hope for the best.

Been a hard start to the year but I'm hoping the second quarter is an improvement. Moving to SE was the right move though.

Whats SE like? Contemplating moving out of East to size up. All the rapid gentrification seems to be happening this year though with Crate opening up by St James and all those new tower blocks being completed soon. 

4 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Can’t be playing with them knee injuries bro

2 hours ago, revs said:

Whats SE like? Contemplating moving out of East to size up. All the rapid gentrification seems to be happening this year though with Crate opening up by St James and all those new tower blocks being completed soon. 

SE is calm. I'm in zone 3 still and Lewisham is down the road (zone 2). station doesnt have barriers anyway so i still get zone 2 travelcard to cut costs by a little piece. Train takes me 20mins to work which is a quicker commute than it was from east.

Get much more space for your money. I was looking around in east before coming SE and they was taking the piss. For the price im paying here they was tryna give me some dusty old build with damp and single glazing not near a station. station is 5min walk from me and road is quiet.. i got big supermarkets in walking distance..not had one issue with anyone here since moving in or seen a madness. Only thing is no 24 trains but thats a minor. Overground from central goes new cross and what not so can get a bus from there which isnt so bad. I would definitely look into it.

/

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Can’t be playing with them knee injuries bro

I know.

its been 4-5 month since the injury and i been doing physio. I've played quite a few times in the month with my knee strapped up and hasnt been too bad although I havent had the freedom in movement i usually would. it was MCL not ACL ... if it was ACL i wouldnt even think about it ...but i had a grade 3 tear (the worst one) usually takes 3 months to heal. Only thing is I had to go back to work after a month so its taken longer to heal than it should of

Played with a knee inj last week 

regret that shit proper 

only lasted 8mins

/

On 4/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, CurryMan said:

Here's hoping to a strong 2nd half to the year Sir. Keep ya head up.