Local & European Elections

Admin.

The Conservatives have lost 1,334 councillors, with Theresa May saying voters wanted the main parties to "get on" with Brexit.

Labour also lost 82 seats in the English local elections, in which it had been expected to make gains.

But the strongly pro-EU Lib Dems gained 703 seats, with leader Sir Vince Cable calling every vote received "a vote for stopping Brexit".

The Greens and independents also made gains, as UKIP lost seats.

European elections will be interesting with the new players.

It's absolutely mad people still lap up his shit

Has been getting funded by Arron Banks

Being an Elite >>>>>

19 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Has been getting funded by Arron Banks

Being an Elite >>>>>

But they're not the "Liberal elites" who the average person hates....

landslide or brexit party

Farage would be PM if it were a GE

RaDwbFP.gif%20

Farage PM soon come

Will be the biggest backwards step of this countries history if that ever was to happen @Thun

The only one from way back fighting back against globalists and wanting mankind to advance not go backwards degrading living standards like tory and labour do now year after year

He's opening the way to degrade living standards. The EU have promoted better health for its members and have given money to towns that are the shits and need money, not just giving money to whom they think will vote for them.

Also, voting for a party that only focuses on Brexit is nuts. The main global elite are the fascist such as Nigel. Tell me he's not of the elite @Thunand he's a normal, lower middle class guy that knows life like how me and me friends know it.....

The EU is crumbling and countries would have collapsed if they was not bailed out 

I don’t want Junker and them types having control over us it’s that simple, we can do better as a sovereign nation governing our own destiny 

I ain’t saying Farage is perfect and he is upper class but he isn’t an elitist, he ain’t in that globalist club. Judge the man by his actions and words, look at those always going after him, the same crooks who push the hard leftist agenda the real faciists 

How is he opening the way to degrade living standards? Setting our own tariffs would bring cheaper food and clothing for the British public, would also benefit poorer countries being able to sell to us.

This news about BOJO having to face a court over the 350m Bus situation is absolute comedy and desperation.

It's a disaster capitalist cash-grab of course it's going to degrade living standards.

Rees-Mogg's dad literally wrote a book on it.

Little Jacob and co are just acting it out.

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 11:39 PM, Da Luv Doc said:

He's opening the way to degrade living standards. The EU have promoted better health for its members and have given money to towns that are the shits and need money, not just giving money to whom they think will vote for them.

Also, voting for a party that only focuses on Brexit is nuts. The main global elite are the fascist such as Nigel. Tell me he's not of the elite @Thunand he's a normal, lower middle class guy that knows life like how me and me friends know it.....

You're talking shit

Every country that has adopted the Euro currency has resulted in everything being much more expensive.

Go to Spain most people are poor there, same with Greece, Italy..

7 hours ago, Gambino said:

How is he opening the way to degrade living standards? Setting our own tariffs would bring cheaper food and clothing for the British public, would also benefit poorer countries being able to sell to us.

Lol

23 hours ago, Thun said:

The EU is crumbling and countries would have collapsed if they was not bailed out 

I don’t want Junker and them types having control over us it’s that simple, we can do better as a sovereign nation governing our own destiny 

I ain’t saying Farage is perfect and he is upper class but he isn’t an elitist, he ain’t in that globalist club. Judge the man by his actions and words, look at those always going after him, the same crooks who push the hard leftist agenda the real faciists 

He's an elitist, looks down on the majority of countries and people who have a southern and eastern European accent. He cries about not being in business like his "elite" friends and he's funded by rich elitist. Let's not mention his connection and sucking up to Donald Trump. He also has a fetish for German and northern European women.

He's been found to be a liar, he has no decent policies, he wants to end the NHS and create an American style health insurance, his "breaking point" poster was very racist. 

The only thing I think he gets attacked about is the £350m pw bus, which was Boris the c*nt Johnson.

If the EU was falling, why are they getting trade deals here, there and everywhere?

Thun, if you look up to this guy and rate him, I'd have to say that you like a racist and you are far right win.

It’s sad you have resulted to the racist label when getting crushed with facts 

You been brainwashed by mainstream media telling you everyone is racist who is Brexit and supports Farage

I thought by now a man of your intellect would of broke free of those chains but you still suck it up lovingly 

Problem is Farage is a social conservative and has drummed up support using hate - so if you're supporting him that's what you're supporting, and that's what you'll be seen to be supporting if you're pro-Brexit.

Really though, people who like Corbyn should acknowledge that he's pro-Brexit and take that as a consideration when they're dismissing others who are pro-Brexit so easily.

Disclaimer: I'm pro-EU and think all this Brexit business is a huge unnecessary resource drain

It’s people like you Dub who have the most hatred in your heart

You lost a referendum and all you can do is cry accusing others of being hateful when it’s the likes of you who push visious nasty agendas and support a terror sympathiser like Corbyn

what vicious nasty agendas?

of course Nigel ran on hate, he's always been using people's xenophobia as a way to drive himself forwards - its just in recent years he's realised that some people will support him if he lays that shit down and talks more about neglect, and how politicians in the EU are unelected, and how the only way to have the country's best interest at heart is to be independent - but people who don't agree with him will remember him for the hate