Local & European Elections

Admin.

Your viscous nasty agenda of accusing those of hate when it’s you who is angry and hateful that you lost and continue to lose 

You don’t even know the history of what Farage been doing it goes back nearly 20 years of him speaking out against  the EU so it ain’t just recent years, your wrong and clueless like most of remainers 

We will remember the likes of you as very hateful and nasty people who could not take the loss and went all out trying to bring the country down but look at you now and who is having the last laugh

2 hours ago, Thun said:

You don’t even know the history of what Farage been doing it goes back nearly 20 years of him speaking out against  the EU so it ain’t just recent years, your wrong and clueless like most of remainers 

4 hours ago, Thun said:

It’s sad you have resulted to the racist label when getting crushed with facts 

You been brainwashed by mainstream media telling you everyone is racist who is Brexit and supports Farage

I thought by now a man of your intellect would of broke free of those chains but you still suck it up lovingly 

The problem is Nigel lies and there have been people to confirm his lies. He lies now with what he says on TV. I'm not brainwashed, I watch multiple sources of media, you know that Thun.

24 minutes ago, Thun said:

22 minutes ago, Thun said:

I don’t think anyone gives a shit 

and thats the problem, people are so dumb and blinded they don't give a fuck he's been lying and conniving for the last 20 years, all in the name of lining his pockets.

11 minutes ago, FA23 said:

and thats the problem, people are so dumb and blinded they don't give a fuck he's been lying and conniving for the last 20 years, all in the name of lining his pockets.

It’s you who thinks that’s a big problem as you got nothing else of substance to put the man down 

You think sucking up to Corbyn who is a terror sympathiser is ok but Farage making money is bad 

It sums up why you are whiney jealous losers and will only get worse because you are bad mind and suffering mentally for taking too many L’s 

15 minutes ago, Thun said:

It’s you who thinks that’s a big problem as you got nothing else of substance to put the man down 

You think sucking up to Corbyn who is a terror sympathiser is ok but Farage making money is bad 

It sums up why you are whiney jealous losers and will only get worse because you are bad mind and suffering mentally for taking too many L’s 

Corbyn backs Brexit and is probably more anti establishment/anti EU than you are.

Do you think we should go for no deal Brexit?

Thun bot has been upgraded 🤣

9 hours ago, Thun said:

Your viscous nasty agenda of accusing those of hate when it’s you who is angry and hateful that you lost and continue to lose 

We will remember the likes of you as very hateful and nasty people who could not take the loss and went all out trying to bring the country down but look at you now and who is having the last laugh

I mean, yeah. I don't really know about Nigel before this decade. You got me there. I just know what he's been using to get support this decade . 

Also, who's having the last laugh? Is Brexit an endgame for you? It will just be done, or not, and then we'll still have a shit economy afterwards. You get a last laugh if Brexit happens and for the following generation the working class don't suffer more than the last. Then you were in the right all along.

20 hours ago, Thun said:

Corbyn backs Brexit and is anti establishment looooooool

This was the case 20 years ago but sold out and has become the pathetic figure we see today 

Let’s see first whether they are willing to negotiate again 

Why would you want to negotiate with an entity you deem to be evil?

That's what I don't get with you guys. They're in a position where they can make deals with multiple countries, but it makes sense to look at the UK, see that it'll probably crumble and then split when NI and Scotland leave, then England will just be London making money (if the banks don't up and leave)and the rest of the country being broke and not worth the time.

Also, the sucking of American sick that Farage and his followers do, seeing how shit of a country that is with only a very small percentage making money, is VERY alarming!

Facing up to climate change means facing down the far right in Europe

At a critical time for taking action to combat climate changeNigel Farage and his climate-change-denying cronies across Europe are poised to gain influence in Brussels. According to a study by the think tank Adelphi, the far right could make up a quarter of MEPs after elections this month. They are already in government in seven EU member states.

Nigel Farage, whose Brexit Party is currently leading the polls for the European elections, is not a friend of the environment. As well as opposing the Climate Change Act during the 2015 general election, Farage has consistently cast doubt on the link between climate change and carbon dioxide emissions. In 2013 he told the European parliament: “We may have made one of the biggest and most stupid collective mistakes in history by getting so worried about global warming” – a statement he was keen to downplay on the BBC’s Andrew Marr Show at the weekend. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-party-farage-european-elections-climate-change-far-right-eu-a8912821.html%3famp

You must be farr right Justin and what other party then Farages looks at climate change as a scam 

You have more in common then you think @Da Luv Doc

@Thun I will fully admit that the left have politicised this climate change crap. It is not a left or right thing, it is a science and the numbers not making sense thing. They've been exposed that they chat shit with cooking the numbers and models. 

Also, these cunts who are pro climate changlings usually fly everywhere around the global, with the richer ones using private jets.

I heard some climate changling c*nt say we should have limited air miles ffs. Fuck them and their mum!

On that note, I stand fully behind anyone who sees that its bollocks.

I agree with all the other actual pollution that comes from burning fossil fuels, but the co2 thing is crap. These counts told people to buy diesels. I was saying that's bullshit as the other toxic chemicals will do a lot of harm. Even though I live in the sticks, even I get shook with my kids health with all the shit that is pumped out, but never, ever co2.

imagine this guy came 2nd in the by-election.

Another millionaire thinking about himself and his profits.

Back on the terraces

Labour won in Peterborough by 10,484 votes. 700 more votes than The Brexit Party. And 6000 of their votes were via the postal system!? 🤔

weird how they're celebrating it as a kind of triumph - if you're 700 votes away from a loss you should be worried

Its a victory of sorts because it shows Leave votes doesnt = brexit party votes

11 hours ago, FA23 said:

imagine this guy came 2nd in the by-election.

Another millionaire thinking about himself and his profits.

An absolute joke. Fear mongering to the max.